the wedding🤍

Author note : yes i decided to let christine & y/n be happy FOR ONCE 🫶🏻but it will prob happen again

It was the big day,yours and christines big day,you couldn't be more happier for getting to marry her , you proposed a few weeks ago but because of everything going on you just got this day to do it,this was your and christines day,and no one will ruin it,you'll make sure of that.

You waited for christine to finally enter the church with tears running down your cheeks a little being super excited but also anxious because after all it was your wedding,what could possibly go wrong?

"you may kiss the bride " that's all it took you to hold her neck from behind and kiss her happily. tears falling from both you and christine's eyes. "i love you,so so much"you whispered in a shaking voice from the excitement with your forehead against hers ."i love you more m'lady"christine whispered back with a chuckle wiping your tears away.

About 20 minutes later,it was time for your dance you kissed her happy while dancing with your beloved,thinking there's no place you'd rather be right now. Dancing with her felt like an eternity,that you didn't want to end ,never. Everyone around you watching,they were smiling. You were lost in your thoughts too unbothered to notice them .

When suddenly christine stopped."I'm sorry darling i have to go talk to someone"she said putting her hand on my cheek "that's alright,take your time"you said with a smile watching her going straight at stephen,your heart skipped a beat at that,and hearing them talk .

If stephen talking to your wife wasn't enough one of the people there walked over to you "Well,what happened?Did she left you?"the woman asked with a concerned voice , you tried your best to stay calm"no,she's just talking to him that's all"you said with an annoyed smile " it seems like she enjoys it though " you lost it there."I am sorry but i trust my wife and i would appreciate it if you stopped saying this and leave me alone,thank you"you snapped at her in a calm but also annoyed voice .

She left also annoyed and you saw your wife coming your way again as you opened your arms and put on a huge smile to hug her"how'd it go?"you said kissing her forehead holding her tight"oh it was alright! he congratulated us" christine said .

Everything was alright until the monster showed up and stephen of course had to show off , you held christine looking at what's happening to make her feel safe .

After everything ended you went home and spent time together since the wedding was over .

An:pls let me know for which you're more excited cus i'm working on some new fanfics:clea ,johnlock,leigh shaw