Please Don't Go

TW: Alcohol and drugs

--

One thing that was always special about Taehyung was that he was a social butterfly. He made friends with anyone, anywhere. He could go up to strangers and start any conversation. Even in other countries where he didn't understand the language, he could simply use his body language to communicate and still make friends. The members knew it was one of his many charms.

The downfall of that charm was that sometimes Taehyung didn't take into consideration that he might not be communicating with the best people. Jungkook was always the first to notice this and would always warn him about who he talked to and hung out with. Jungkook was extremely cautious of peoples personalities and could easily tell who was a decent person to be around and who wasn't. The members always asked Jungkook if he was simply born with that kind of intuition or if it was something he practiced. He always claimed he could just read people well and would know.

Recently, Taehyung had gone to a coffee shop on his own and made two new friends there. Taehyung loved making friends at places he frequented, because he figured it meant they had similar interests and things in common. They had introduced themselves as Rek and Miho. Taehyung hit it off with them immediately, mainly because they knew he was in BTS and treated him like a regular person rather than an idol. He had hung out with them a handful of times since meeting and they had fun together. Sometimes Rek and Miho had even been invited by Taehyung to hang out with the members on small outings like to museums or restaurants. Jungkook told Taehyung he didn't trust them.

"Why not?" Taehyung had asked his maknae.

"I don't know. I just get a bad feeling about them. I honestly don't think they even like you."

"Oooo Jungkookie is having one of his premonitions again, you better watch out Taehyung. You know he's always right about these things," Hobi chuckled.

"Why don't you think they like me? They've been nothing but nice," Taehyung replied.

"They just use you for your money. They suck up so you pay for their stuff," Jungkook told him.

"That's not true," Taehyung protested. Yoongi decided to step in, "Now that I think about it, literally every time they've gone out with us to do something they just happened to forget their wallets and who ends up paying for them? You do. Every time. I think maknae is right on this one."

"See! I'm not the only who has noticed!" Jungkook pointed to Yoongi.

"That's just shitty luck on their part," Taehyung defended.

"Shitty luck on yours, too," Namjoon added. Taehyung realized none of his members were all that fond of his new friends, even though they were all nice to Rek and Miho whenever they were around.

"Hyungie I'm just saying please be careful who you hang out with. I don't like that they're taking advantage of you," Jungkook pouted to his hyung. Jungkook didn't trust Rek or Miho one bit. He already could sense that they didn't have his hyungs best interest in mind. It was too obvious all they cared about was getting to Taehyung's money. That's why they were always so nice, because Taehyung was always willing to give it. Jungkook knew Rek and Miho couldn't care less about his hyung as an actual person.

"They're not taking advantage of me," Taehyung crossed his arms, "Jungkookie it's okay to just admit you're jealous I have new friends."

Jimin spit out his drink and started laughing at Taehyung, "You can't seriously think that's the issue here."

"I'm not jealous!" Jungkook yelled, "I'm serious! They don't care about you!"

Taehyung got up and walked over to Jungkook, ruffling his hair, "It's okay to be jealous, that's normal, but don't worry, you're still my favorite maknae."