1

𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

"Posted with them stick like Indians they want my soul, post about it bitch i got like 3 mil my mind gone and i'm gone be rich inside my casket once my time gone, im bumpin wooski turned up with some groupie while at my home! Why he dropped that wack ass song pussy bitch you should've known." Symoni rapped loudly as she stood in the mirror brushing her hair and pointing in the mirror.

Symoni was a eighteen year old bottle girl, brownskin, with short curly hair but had hella wigs that were no shorter than 30 inches, she is 4'11, and slim thick.

"My daddy tell me leave it lone but i'm like man fuck them niggas." Symoni continued to rap before her music was interrupted by a call.
"Wassup" Symoni said as she answered the call putting it on speaker setting it back on the counter.

It was a quick call with her boss telling her that Nardo Wick was going to be in the building tonight. Symoni already knew that meant she needed to hurry and leave so she can buy as many sections as she can so she can have a higher chance of getting him to sit at hers.

Symoni finished up on her hair then walked out the restroom grabbing her keys and purse before heading out the door locking it behind her.

Symoni lived alone her parents were very toxic so as soon as she hit 18 she got a job being a bottle girl and money as been good since. She moved out a month after having the job and it's been going on seven months since then.

Symoni got in her car and pulled off driving to work. "Bitch a gangster i be putting her hands all the way behind her back I be divin when i be divins she say dick dick dick" symoni sung as she drove to work. "Sing that shit gates" she shouted out while pulling into work and parking. Symoni then pushed the bottom to turn her car off and grabbed her purse before getting out and locking her car doors. Symoni walked into work and greeted everyone before paying for three sections then started setting up.

Once Symoni finished setting up she walked to the back and opened her bag. Her bag consisted of: baby wipes, her emergency kit (tampons,Tylenol, etc.), her first aid kit, hair supplies, travel size toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and mouth wash, fishnets, boots, an extra outfit, lint roller, perfume, lotion, her charger, and makeup. Sounds like a lot? Symoni took her work very seriously and also encouraged all the other girls to bring a bag.

Symoni put on some deodorant and perfume just to freshen up before walking back to the front and waited for people to show up and seat at the tables/sections.

Once people started showing up Symoni went to her first section and danced around and smiled. She danced around and Moving from one of her sections to the other.

After while Nardo Wick showed up with a big crowd behind him. Nardo was brownskin but a light brown, had chains on and grilz in his mouth, and stood about 5'10. When he came in we instantly locked eyes. Let's be honest for symoni this was just business. So she seen him having eyes out for her and instantly walked over and flirted a little before escorting him and his group to her v.i.p section. She knew she didn't have to do to much but kind of chat up with them and get them drinks. Which she did. Nardo was kinda disappointed everytime she had to get up and go check on her other sections. After a few bottles Symoni came back over once she seen Nardo them bottles getting low she went and got them more bottles and Stood near nardo dancing and laughing with them. Nardo was a little drunk and started getting handsy. Symoni kept pushing his hands away but not walking away because it was good business and she was never going to walk away from good business. She just tried to smile it away but moving him at the same time. But i guess Nardo was getting the hint and he started leading them to the restroom. Symoni tried to break lose but his grip was too tight. Before they reached the restroom a boy came and snatched Symoni away from Nardo. Nardo and the boy exchanged words but Nardo's security came infront of them before it escalated. Symoni smacked her lips and mugged before saying "So you won't let him get his ass beat but you were just about to let his drunk ass damn near rape me" she said to the security in an angry tone but not loud to were she would cause a scene. She then walked away and went to her other section and asked if they needed anything but as she was doing that she took and glimpse over at the dude that just helped her. The boy was brownskin, had dreads, about 6'2, and he was with a gang of his own. But all Symoni was looking at was his print that she could see through his jeans. Dick print? no. His gun print. She started wondering if things would have escalated would he have shot it. As one of her coworkers told her he was a little hothead. She never really paid him no mind but he came in a lot. He never looked interested though.