2

𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

Symoni woke up to feel Zay in between her legs. Zay grabbed her neck and kissed her softly.

Symoni didn't have a problem with it for his lips were soft and his kisses were passionate but sweet. She wrapped her arms around him as she began to kiss him back.

Zay then went from her mouth to kissing on her neck nibbling a little creating hickeys on her neck. Symoni shut her eyes and bit her lip. Zay then stopped.

"I'm just teasing" Zay said with a smirk on his face

"Well you might as well finish" Symoni replied wrapping her legs around him.

Zay just laughed then laid his head on her. Symoni horny ass just played in his dreads waiting for him to change his mind.

Zay phone rung and he picked it up. After the call he got up, gave symoni and kiss and left.

One thing about them street niggas they be out the door early. But symoni was still mad that Zay teased her and really didn't finish what he started.

Symoni got an idea then got up ran downstairs and locked the door .

Symoni sat her phone up and started recording before stripping naked and laying down on her bed.

Symoni slid two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy curving them inward.

Once symoni came she got up grabbed her phone and sent it to zay.

She then got up and got in the shower because she had things to do and planned.

When symoni got out the shower she put on her clothes and did all her other hygiene things.*picture of what she's wearing*

she was just going to make a few stops before zay got back

Zay and her weren't together of course but any chance moni got at spoiling someone she would.

She first when you the mall and got him two pairs of shoes, a few graphic tees, and some cologne.

After she left the mall she went to the grocery store.

After she finished shopping she paid and headed out the store and before reaching her care she bumped into a familiar face.

"Oh shit wassup" Nardo said smiling.