The Gift

Chapter 14:

We danced for an hour and now we get a 15 minute break.

I was half dead. It was 10am. Too early for me.

You know when you’re scared to look up because you think someone is staring at you?

That’s what was happening to me. Every time I looked up Aston was staring at me.

I tried to avoid Aston’s eyes by staring at the floor, but that didn’t work because I got bored of staring at the floor boards so I had to look back up again.

The 15 minute break fled past.

Once we started dancing everyone was melting with sweat.

All the boys started ripping their tops off.

None of the girl’s could help looking, including me.

Wow! There were lots of 6 packs in the room.

All the girls were ogling.

“It’s too hot” I moaned to Paige & the rest of the girls.

Aston came by us girls and yelled “Kiran? Why don’t you take your top off too?”

I slapped him & we all giggled.

It was just like the good old times.

We danced up till 1pm. The choreographer said we get a two hour break because we’ve got plenty of time to spare as we all know the choreography & are confident with all the dance moves.

I ran towards my bag which was slouched on the floor in the corner of the dance studio.

I needed to get my water bottle.

I clutched my bag & unzipped it.

I saw a pink thing sticking up.

It was a heavy pink box with a heart shaped paper attached to it.

I opened the cardboard box in excitement & stared at the product in awe.

It was an exclusive version of JLS’ new perfume called ‘love’

It’s not available to buy until a week and a half.

I was so happy. It’s obvious who gave it me.

The little note had some JLS lyrics on it. It said ‘If you ever have to doubt me baby, you don’t know a thing about me baby, even though sometimes you drive me crazy, and that’s a fact...no matter what it is that we’re going through I’m always gonna feel what I feel for you. Don’t ever act like you don’t, don’t know that’.

It was so cute. I sprayed myself all over with the perfume & walked towards him.

“Thank you” I said after giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

I didn’t stay around him for ages, there was no point. He was around the JLS boys.

We couldn’t speak properly.

As I walked off towards the girls he texted me ‘Sorry, explain soon. Can’t get rid of the boys! X’

I replied ‘its ok, talk l8tr x’

Oh my days! I’ve actually fallen for him all over again.

I can’t help it. He’s one of those people you can’t hate no matter how hard you try.

I’ll have to wait & hear his explanation & if it makes sense it’s good we can move on but if his explanation is rubbish I’m done with him for good