Evolution Tour

Chapter 20:

I woke up to be found all by myself. I didn’t know where Aston went. I looked around for abit until I saw something yellow hanging off my head from the corner of my eyes.

It was a post-it note.

Gone 2 Rehersals Dwn B’ham, See You There Xx’

I had to force myself to get up & get dressed into my casual clothes & shades.

I quickly had some toast for breakfast & headed off to the LG arena in Birmingham with rest of the girls.

It was a boring journey. All the girls were asleep & I was about to nod off too but then my phone disturbed me. It was Aston calling.

“Why aren’t you here yet?” he immediately spoke.

“I’ll be there fifteen minutes tops, promise” I said.

“Ok babe & the restraining order form came through today, it’s finally over. Now I can concentrate my time on my career & you” he gushed.

“Finally” I squealed.

“I need to go babe, breaks finished. Chat when you arrive. Love you” he rushed.

“Kay, love you too” I replied.

After ten minutes we got there. I had to wake up all the girls. We all gawped at the building that was in front of us. It was beautiful & huge. So extraordinary!

We all rushed inside. We were taken backstage & then through to the main arena. It was so cool. I’d never seen anything like it in my entire life. It was beyond belief how big it was. There were thousands of seats. The roof was beautiful & high. It had over a million lights all over the arena & a massive stage.

After I’d stopped gawping at the arena I spotted Aston & the boys. I rushed towards them & me & Aston clutched onto each other for ages. He had to do his sound check & get ready & I had to go get ready so we departed ways.

My designer & beautician told me tickets to see this evolution tour were sold out after four and a

Half minutes of being on sale. Wow! That is incredible, I thought.

It’s going to be so much fun. I can’t wait!

I loved the way I look too! We all have been co-ordinated for each other. For example; Aston & me

Are dance partners so we’ll be dressed in similar clothing designs & colours. On the ‘hottest girl in world’ track, I’m wearing a black loose dress with white heels & Aston’s wearing a black baseball jacket, black jeans & white trainers.

Right now I’m wearing newspaper designed leggings with a hot pink crop top on with pink vans.

My hair is in a bun with my side fringe hanging out.

My make-up isn’t subtle but it isn’t over the top either. I’ve got bright, pink lipstick on with black & grey misty eye shadow on. I have false lashes on & lots of eye-liner.

The opening song is ‘Troublemaker’.

The backing dancers aren’t needed for every song. We’re just needed for the hyped up songs. They obviously don’t want dancers to depressing songs like ‘don’t know that’. We’d look stupid.

I’m really scared now! We just found out what our entrance to the stadium will be. Oh my God! I’m dreading it.

They want us to fly in. FLY?!!!!!!!!!!!!