chapter 3

chapter 3

y/n's point of view:
"wake upppppp." i hear a voice say, but i'm still so tired. eh, if they care they'll try again. "wake uppp!!!!" the voice says again, and i still ignore it. "wake up!" i hear a voice say loudly, probably mick's. i wake up to see mick, corey, and sid, all standing around me, but corey and sid are closer. "sooooooooo.... how'd it go? you two in love yeeetttt??!!! i saw how he looked at you, didn't you see it too, mick?" sid says, with corey smiling brightly next to him. "n- OOF" mick grunts, sid hitting him in the stomach. "yeah i did. he looks soooooo into you." he says, sarcastically while crossing his arms. "no, sid. we're 'not in love'," i say doing air quotes. "he's cool and all but i don't think that a romantic relationship could happen. he's kinda just, there, and i'm already kind of seeing someone." you state, and you start to nervously chuckle. "HUH?!" they guys say in unison. this is going to be fun.

•—————————————————————————•
"okay? do you get it now?" i say, overwhelmed and tired,
again.
"okayokayokay so wait. you have a girlfriend back at h-" i cut corey off. "she's not really my girlfriend." he laughs. "okay yeah sure, not really your girlfriend, but you guys have made out, have sex, and have moved in together? that's kind of serious, man." he says, while sid looks disappointed that his cupid game might not work. "yup. her name is fin." i proudly state. "ew. OWW!? WHAT WAS THAT FORRRRRR!??!!" sid screeches after mick slaps him in the back of the head and corey punching him softly in the gut after seeing my small frown. "what's going on in here?" joey says, walking in, obviously confused. "oh no just, taking to y/nn!" corey states, trying to hide the small chuckles coming out from under his breath. "oh okay cool. mind if i stay and listen? i'm kinda bored of drawing." he claims, setting his sketch book down. "tell me what happened quickly so i understand more." he says, looking up at me then away. "okayokay so she has a girlfriend. and... uh..." sid says, trailing off. "that's it. want to add more?" mick says. "oh you have a girlfriend? are you like gay? it's totally fine i don't care i'm just asking."  joey says, trailing off and looking into my eyes. "no i'm not. maybe. yes, well, kind of. not really. no. like, we've kissed. and said 'i love you'. but i don't have feelings. it's more for tax reasons. if anything. the sex was just because we where drunk and and bored. kind of. i guess." i said trailing off. "can we, uh- change the subject?" i ask, twirling the ring in between my fingers. "oh yeah. okay so i saw this cat-" joey starts, but i'm in my own world. 
am i gay? do i like women? but, i like men? and women? i don't like fin. but we act as if we're together. but i don't like her. do i like joey? i think so?
"y/n you there?" joey says, almost like a whisper, looking up at me with his fingers on top of mine.

oh no.

•——————————————————————————•
546 words!,?!(!!(!((!(! damn. anyways,  thank you guys so much for favoriting this!!!! also i decided to make y/n a little fruity because
1. i'm gay.
2. why not
3. it's pride month
also, happy pride month!!!!!! but the sexuality it up to you guys :). i also might make a male reader and a gender neutral reader one. just if someone wants that. (same story but the she/her would be he/him or they/them)
so yeah! thanks so much for reading! the new chapter will probably be out today el oh el. but since i'm starting summer the chapters will be longer and better and come out on a normal schedule. i'll make a schedule, don't worry. anyways, i've been thinking about changing my name to "everybodyhatescorey" and doing that to my tumblr, maybe if i make a tiktok, and maybe a youtube channel!!! thank you for reading and have a good day/afternoon/night, my maggots!!!!!