WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??

It all started when Sabrina was coming out of school and reached home very tired. Today in school she had give almost 3 test which were very tough as she was preparing for the final state examinations.

She usually comes home by walking if she is released early, or her dad picks her up. Sabrina was born in the city of Gorgheon which was a town.

She lived with her grandparents and rarely went to her mother and father. She was very accostomed to Gorgheon       

Then she went to her mother when she was in 9 th standard due to circumstances. She was living peacefully and then started school.

Sabrina was a bright child, unlike others she didn't needed the time to put efforts in her studies. She could just memorize whatever she learnt from the class and could self read.

Then as she was coming home she saw a black sedan car infront of her house, she wondered why it was there  infront of her house, as she slowly entered the house she saw a young man who was in a black suit with blonde hair and was in his mid 20s.
Anyone could say that they look like Hollywood gangsters but she choose not to blurt it out

Then the man asked "What is your name child"? She replied "My name is Sabrina Callister". "Hmmm.. indeed it is he" added mockingly. She was a bit ticked by that response but held it in quite very well.

Then she asked "Who are you uncle"? and the old man answered I go by the name "Zenon Jiclester" and I am a professor specialising in towers and ancient dungeons. Like that she was surprised and gave a question mark face and said "What"!??.

They chuckled a bit but Sabrina was annoyed. And was very surprised by why they were here and they replied "Dear child you are a gifted with atmost reasoning skills and we are here to recruit you as a candidate for the degree of the grimore!!"

Sabrina's face got pale and it took quite a bit of time to get a word and it was " WHAT DID YOU SAY!!???"