Portal to lava

As the trio woke up they immediately got to work, they needed silver, gold, a crystal that Tommy usually had plenty of, and two pillars or door way shaped things for the portal to form in the shape of. Tubbo worked to make the door way shaped structure out of two trees which mostly was him just raming his head into the two tall trees. Tommy and Ranboo found silver spoons and gold jewelry for the portal. When they had found everything they put the silver at the bottom of the tree and the gold in the branches. Then Tommy went and found the crystal that they needed and put it in the middle of the trees. As Tommy put the crystal down the trees turned black and the inside of the space between the trees had turned purple and Tommy fell through the purple part and ended up in this red mist a around some weird red and grey dirt with lava coming from different places. Tommy immediately went back through the portal.

"Okay we need burn potions, water potions, and lava potions", Tommy stated.

"Okay and how do we make those?", Ranboo asked,

"Aloe Vera, sea shells, coal,and regular stuff like flower crystals and honey", Tommy said.

"Okay well lets get looking!" Tubbo said before running around looking for stuff.

They found things like flowers, crystals, and honey rather easily, they found a shell in the jar of sand from the beach. Ranboo found some coal in his pocket because it fell off the wall in the cave and he thought it was something he dropped. However the Aloe Vera was rather hard to find  but after checking everywhere they could think they found some, a little ways beyond the cave. As Tommy made the potions one by one Tubbo took a nap and Ranboo stayed up so Tommy wouldn't be alone after a long while Tommy finally finished. The potions needed to cool considering they were as hot as the lava through that portal, and both Tommy and Ranboo were tired so they slept. 

When everyone woke up they got ready and headed through the portal. 

"Tubbo what do we need from here", Tommy asked.

"Um, I can't read that", Tubbo said as he handed it to Tommy.

Tommy looked at it for a good few seconds before saying he couldn't read it either.

"Oh, guys it's sloppy cursive and written in old English", Ranboo explained.

"It's saying we need a torch", Ranboo said as he headed out and came back with a large stick wrapped in a gasoline soaked piece of cloth. As they traveled around looking for what was described as a flame turned blue they came across multiple weird creatures and scary sites. At some point Tubbo almost fell off a cliff into lava but luckily was caught by Tommy. 

"Ugh, we've been searching for hours", Tubbo said fed up with the constant walking and the new surroundings.

"I don't know  Tubbo but we have to find this "Flame turned blue" because we need to fix the sun", Ranboo said.

"Both of you shut up and come on we will find this blue fire", Tommy said pushing past them.

They searched even harder and went as far as they could before turning back so they didn't lose the portal. As they were all ready to give up they heard something in the distants getting closer.

"NOOOOooooo, please Bad!", they heard a voice say.

"No you ruined the muffins due to some troll", they heard another say 

"Oh come on it's just one muffin the rest are fine".