The Torch Please

"Skeepy, we are-" before the tall demon could finish his sentence he looked down and saw three small teenagers and their portal.

"Oh MY GOSH! LOOK BAD THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE FINALLY MORE PEOPLE!", the smaller black haired guy said.

"Yes... there are", The tall demon apparently named Bad said.

"Um,...Hi my name is Tommy and this is Tubbo and Ranboo", Tommy said as he pointed to the other two.

"HI! My name is Skeepy and this is Bad", Skeepy said.

"Do either of you know where we can get some fire to put on this torch", Tommy asked.

"Yes, but I want to know what happened in the other world. Me and Skeepy would like to know what happened in the other world, we have been stuck here for eleven years. Our portal was turned off when it became night and was supposed to turn on when the sun came back up", Bad said still wanting to know why they were stuck here.

"Oh you might want to sit tight for this one because it's a long story", Tubbo said in a nervous tone.

As the three explained what happened they also revealed why they were even there and that they needed to get a torch to fix the sun.

"So if we help you get a torch we can go back home?" bad asked 

"Yep!", Tubbo replied.

"Why can't we just go through their portal?"Skeepy asked.

"Because what ever portal you enter through you have to exit through", Ranboo explained.

"Oooooh Right", Skeepy said 

"Here how about two of you head with Skeepy to go get the torch Tommy you look exhausted", Bad said as he picked up Tommy. The other two agreed and they headed on their separate ways, Bad took Tommy to a house that wasn't too far from where they were. When they got inside  Bad put Tommy on the bed and then went to make some tea. As Tommy fell asleep he had a nightmare in it was Phil, Ranboo, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Techno they were all  on a cliff and it started to fall Tommy jumped to the other end to get to safety.  As Tommy jumped he just missed the solid ground but caught someone's hand. Tommy looked up to see Kristen or what he thought was her from the pictures he had seen. He knew he couldn't hold on forever though his body felt heavier he looked down to see Wilbur holding on to his foot. Tommy tried as hard as he could to control himself but his body moved on its own he kicked Wilbur off and when he was pulled up he hugged Kristen tightly. Then he saw a figure with a white mask that had a X and D on it they looked like a god and as soon as he saw them he was alone in a black void, then he woke up. 

Soon after Bad came in with tea, as Tommy slowly woke up he explained to Bad what had happened. Then the other three came in and explained what they did.

"We had fun Skeepy told us about all the different things he had done over the years. Then we found this cool blue fire and now we have a torch and we can soon bring the sun back", Ranboo stated.

After that they headed back and were ready to set off again they needed to get to there next destination but got tired after walking for over six hours and with sore feet set up camp and fell asleep.