Chapter 1

Lisa POV

At School Director's room

Director : "Do you know what 'teacher' mean? When parents send their kids to school, They think that school is like a home. So we represent them.
We teach their kids on their behalf. To rise them proerly. I understand that we, teachers, are just ordinary people. But you must keep in mind that on the first day you became a real teacher, You accepted the ethics of this career. It'll stay with you understand?"

 It'll stay with you understand?"

Lisa : "I do..."

Director : "If you get it, Why do we got a rumors about a relationship between a student and a teacher(Lisa). Here in school? Is it just a rumors?
or is it true? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!"

——————————————————————————

LET'S GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS STORY!! To see what happaned to Lisa before this!!

——————————————————————————

Lisa POV

A First Day In School

I'm staying in front of the school with other teacher and saw a girl running to me.

Mila : "Teacher!!! Help me please!! Students are fighting!!! Come with me, over there!!!"

I go with her and i see one student getting hit.

Lisa : "Hey!!! Students!! STOP IT!!"

They're still fighting.

Lisa : "I said STOP!!!!!"

They won't stop.

Lisa : "POLICE!! Help me arrest those kids please!!!!!"

Finally they runaway.

Mila : *walk to that student who got hit* "Y/N... Are you okay? Can you stand up?"

Y/N : *look at Lisa* "I'm okay, Mila..."

Lisa : "Take him to medical room"

Mila : okay..

And I walk to medical room to wait him..

Y/N POV

Y/N : "Who is she?" I ask Mila

Mila : "A new teacher?, I guess."

At Medical room

While this new teacher clean wound for me. I think i have to thank you her a bit..

Y/N : "Thank you for helping me..."

Lisa : "Hey... You don't regret at all?"

Y/N : *confuse* "regret of what?"

Lisa : "Oh... so fighting in the first day of school is normal for you right?"

Y/N : "I got hit. I wasn't the one doing the fighting."