Chapter 6

Y/N POV

While Lisa driving car

Y/N : "Why didn't you come to our cupcake booth today? I was waiting for you."

Lisa : "Why did you wait for me? Huh? It's a student events. It's not for the teacher."

Y/N : "But we did together. Everyone wanted you to join us."

Lisa : "I'm old...."

Y/N : "Hmm? Who's old? You? No! not at all."

Lisa : "I'm 7 years older than you. When you were born, I was in grade 2. That's old..."

Y/N : "So... When I wasn't even born yet. What were you like?"

Lisa : "Why do you ask that?"

Y/N : *giggle* "Let me guess! I think when you were kid, you were very smart and polite~~ Like the kid in the good manners contest~~ right?"

Lisa : *chuckle* "Something like that."

Y/N : "See?!"

Lisa : "I'm the one who sticks to the rules."

Lisa : "In grade 1, I left my homework at home. I was scared that the teacher would say that I'm a bad kid. I was worried so I skipped the school to bring my homework. When i stepped out of school, I was crying beacause it was far away. I couldn't walk home. It was not like when I take the bus, so I decided to go back to school. But I was still crying because I was scared that the teacher would be angry. It was a funny story untill now." *giggle*

Y/N : "We're so different. I'm the one who always break the rules. When people try to stop me, I push back."

Lisa : "You're stubborn~"

Y/N : "Hmm? You never stubborn?"

Lisa : "I'd love to be but I'm too scared. So follow everything by the book. My life is plain."

Y/N : "No no~~~ It's fun! Tell me more."

Lisa : "What do you want to know?"

Y/N : "I want to you well, I want to see you in a good manner contest."

Lisa : "Yahhhh!!~~"

After turn the stuff to bekery store

While walking

Y/N see the ice cream store, So he tap Lisa's shoulder.

Y/N : "Wait me just a moment." and run to the ice cream store to buy some.

Y/N : "Here!! I bought it for you."

Lisa : "I don't eat them." Say in the cold tone.

Y/N : "Just take it. I bought 2 of them. I can't eat them both~~"

Lisa : *sigh*

Lisa takes ice cream and eat it.

Y/N look at Lisa and see that ice cream stain is on her lips.

Y/N : *chuckle* "Ahh... Sorry.."

Y/N wipe Lisa's lips with his finger.

Lisa : "Yahh What are you doing?!" *blushed*

Y/N : *giggle* "You eat like a kid. The stain is all over you lips."

*Time skip~*

Lisa send Y/N to his house

Y/N : "From this moment on, don't say that you're old. Because today... I know things about you when I wasn't even born. I know you then and that mean... we're the same age.😉"