part 1

I'm taking my creative liberty here. Everyone's truth came out, mahendra sood, Varun, shashi were arrested for the murder charges of Virender Kapoor along with the attempted murder of Ram and Priya. In this story, Priya didn't hide anything from Ram and Raya together brought the truth out. The truth was out in Mahendra sood's house and everyone in sood's family at a point came to know about Varun and mahender's hand in Ram's accident as well as Ram's father's accident but they chose to hide it from Priya. Priya and ram neither consummated their marriage nor confessed their love.

Once the police arrested mahender, shashi, Varun and took them to jail, Priya turned to look at her family, she felt deeply hurt and ashamed. Only she was kept in dark about her own sister Sara's life. What hurt her most was even now she came to know about the truth accidentally and she know they had every intention to hide the truth about ishaan's birth as well as varun's and Mahendra's hand in both the accidents. Even neeraj and maitri have known the truth before her. It was like, they never considered her as family till now, whatever reason they may give for hiding everything from her, they had hurt her beyond words. Even if she tried to forget about her sister's truth, she can never forget the way her mother had turned a blind eye towards her husband's safety. The man who treated like own mother. He didn't deserve that. Her husband loved everyone in her family like his own, but all chose to her husband for granted. They literally played with his life.

Ram looked at his wife whose eyes were blank. He knew her family had crushed her soul, he can understand the turmoil she is going through.
Meera: Priya bachi, please listen to me.
Priya turned and looked at her husband who was near her the next moment. Ram entwined his hand with his wife and gave the support she was in need.  Ram then turned towards Meera.
Ram: give her some time m..
He was about to say ma when Priya held his hand in a death grip and shaked her head in a no. Ram looked at his wife questioningly as she was not allowing him to utter ma for her mother. And At that moment, Ram knew sood's have broken his wife beyond repair and now no one matters to him other than his priya.
Sara: Priya we are sorry
Sara slightly touched Priya to which she flinched which didn't go unnoticed by Ram. Ram took a deep breath and side hugged Priya before speaking to everyone without any emotion in his voice.
Ram: excuse my wife, all she needs now is rest and break from everything. Give her some time. She will contact you once she is ready to talk about this. Till then, Don't disturb her. That's the least you could do now for her.

Neeraj stood there smirking seeing Priya so broken, while Sara and Meera tried to say something but stopped listening to Ram. Maitri stood there not knowing what to say while akki moved towards Priya but stopped when Ram signalled him to stay where he was.
Ram: adi take care of the legal formalities. I'm taking Priya home.
Adi nodded his head in yes as no one was in a state to say anything. Ram's friends were proud of Ram with the way he is standing with Priya even they felt bad for Priya. They have witnessed how hard Priya helped Ram to reveal the culprits not knowing it was her own family.

Ram took Priya to Kapoor mansion. when he was about to walk Priya to their room, she asked him to talk to nandhini first as even they will be waiting anxiously without knowing what happened there. Ram looked at his wife in disbelief, how can she even think about others in this situation. Due to priya's insistence, Ram went to have a talk with Nandini asking Priya to take rest not knowing everything is going to change for them in few minutes.

Ram was about to enter nandini's room but stopped listening to their talk. Nandini was telling how tired she was of acting like a good mom to ram along with scolding her son shubu for his poor acting in loving his brother. They were busy planning how they are going to separate Ram and Priya by emotionally blackmailing Ram by talking about the sood's involvement. Ram stepped back in disbelief listening all the planning and plotting. Ram turned to walk out only to find Priya standing near him with tears streaming down her face. Priya who came to apologize nandhini on behalf of her family stood beside her husband listening to everything. Hearing nandini asking shubu to call Ram, Priya held Ram's hand and took him out of Kapoor mansion. They just walked aimlessly in their own thoughts holding eachother's hand. After walking for few hours, they sat under a tree in a deserted place feeling tired. Priya looked at Ram whose face was blank, she can't understand what is he thinking. She can't help but feel really sad for their fate, they both came to know on the same day that all life they lived was a lie. Seeing its almost mid night and she really don't know where they ended up. She shaked her husband a little as she don't know how to get back.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor, let's get back to home.
Ram looked at Priya and chuckled humourlessly making Priya sad.
Ram: home? Do we really have one?
Ram asked looking at Priya deeply, while the question he asked made her to broke down as it finally dawned to  her that they really don't have a home. Ram hugged Priya seeing her breaking down completely which undid his tears. Both sat there wailing loudly in eachother's arms for the betrayal they got. They cried for themselves for the first time in their life. They don't know for how many hours they sat crying in eachother's arms. They stayed in eachother's arms in comfortable silence once their sobs died down.