part 3

Hi, I'm fine now. Thanks for all the wishes.
hope you all remember this story. Happy reading.

Another Five years rolled on,
Now RP groups is the most influential one in the Indian market. They have invested in almost all the fields and they are the best in their work. RP groups growth was a tremendous one in the seven years. They earned a very  good reputation in the span of time with their professional ethics and sincerity. It was like whatever they touched became a gold for them. The media never had a glimpse of the owners of the RP groups. Ram maintained low profile infront of media as he didn't want to go publically with his identity which later adi,vik and kunal too followed. So their identity never ever really came out as they have separate group of people to interact with the media. They are now expanding their business in overseas as well. Their overseas business were also flourishing so well for them that they can say that they have a good influence all over the world. Now comparing with what they have, Kapoor's wealth will be like one-fourth of their current wealth.

In this five year, their life got changed for good. Adi and Brindha now have a 3 year old baby boy named arav while Kunal got married to one of their business associate's daughter Arpita and is now having a year and a half old baby girl arohi. Vik got patched up with twinkle and they have 2 year old baby boy Yash. Raya were blessed with another baby girl khushi who is the perfect mixture of both Ram and Priya, she is two and half years old while rishu and pihu were five and half year old. The special attention always goes to the twins as they were the one's who evoked their parental feelings not only for Raya but to the whole gang.

Ram back hugged Priya while she snuggled more into him making Ram to smile. They just stood there seeing the craziness going on their backyard. Their friends were worse than their kids. Ram turned Priya in the hug , he smiled and placed a chaste kiss on Priya's lips before running away to join the craziness. Their twins were the one leading the crazy troup. Priya sighed and settled beside girls.
Bri: we can never keep these guys in line.
Priya: woh bri, Don't even think of that.
Twinkle: it's just waste of time.
Arpita: even our one year old will listen to us but these guys.
Priya: oh god.
All turned to the direction Priya was looking and stood from their place in shock. All four friends pushed eachother into the pool and busy fighting inside the pool while all their toddlers were sitting at a distance and looking at their father in awe like they are doing some kind of magic due to ripples and splashing they are creating due to fuss they are making inside the pool.

All shouted over asking rishu to take care of his siblings and not allow them near pool taking time out from their tussle. On noticing rishu taking incharge of the toddlers, They dived into their fight again. All ladies smiled seeing their respective husband's antics. Whatever they may do, they always took care of their kids with utmost care. Rishu was the most mischievous one among all but when it comes to take care of his siblings, he will be more mature than all the four men put together. It was like he got inherited the nature of taking care of his siblings like his parents did for theirs.

Ladies moved towards the kids to take them inside while scolding their respective husband's for their childishness. After leaving the kids in the care of helps, all ladies came out not finding their husband's. They glared at them for still staying in pool.
Priya: you guys are too much
Bri: come out first.
All men silently came out of the pool making sad face while the ladies got the towel for their respective husband. Priya gave the towel to Ram who swiftly pushed her into the pool making her to squeal.
Priya: Ram
Bri: Ram
Bri went to give her hand to priya only to get pushed into pool by adi before they can understand all the four ladies were inside the pool.
Priya: if you all push Ram into the pool, you three will be forgiven.
Ram: Priya
Adi, vik, Kunal: sorry ram
Ram: what?
Ram was inside the pool as the three carried him and dumped him in the pool.
Bri: vik your secret will be safe if
Before she can complete adi was inside the pool.
Bri: good boy.
Adi: you idiot.
Ram smacked adi's head while the latter gave a sheepish smile.
Arpita: now Kunal help me to get out.
Kunal: that's a very old truck arpi.
Before they can understand Kunal and vik were inside the pool as they were pushed by rishu and pihu. Ram signalled the twins when he noticed the them rushing towards them happily.