Chapter 12🔞🔞

Author note:
Depiction of abuse
If you are uncomfortable with such stuff kindly skip this chapter...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When the shadow covered takemichi's mouth he looked at the man standing in front of the door his eyes opened widened from shock.
It was no other but Hanma then...

Hanma looked at takemichi and gestured him to be quiet by putting his finger on his lips.

Takemichi looked at the shadow which was now slightly visible.

"You are not going anywhere.
Mitchy~♡."
The shadow dragged takemichi by one of his leg towards somewhere, takemichi was so busy in fighting the figure he didn't know where he was being dragged to?

" Leave me ."

"LEAVE MEE!" takemichi was shouting but only his voice was being heard in the silent room.

'it cannot be kisaki , he died.'

"Who a- are you" takemichi shuttered in fear, he was trembling.

Without him knowing his eyes filled with huge tears.

" Your tears are so pretty, i wanna taste them."
Takemichi was disgusted, by the man's words. Taste my tears.

The figure came closer to the boy who was supporting his body by his arms, and started staring right into takemichi's teary eyes. Even in the dark takemichi was feeling a sense of horror and disgust from those gazes.

" I've waited too much.
Take-mitchy."
After stating these lines he cupped takemichi's face, started licking his teary eyes.
" Even your tears are tasty, probably you haven't tasted them let me help you taste yourself then."
He slowly moved from his eyes towards takemichi's lips, takemichi on the other hand trying to push ,the figure far takemichi fell on the cold floor.
The man entered takemichi's mouth moving his tongue roughly, making takemichi loose his breath. Takemichi grabbed the figures hair making him give takemichi few seconds to breathe.
" S- stop" he again entered his mouth this time sucking takemichi's life.
Takemichi's nails were piercing through the man's skin causing him to bleed, but the man was unaffected.
But the problem was with that man's hand they where touching him in a disgusting way, his hand reached takemichi's nipples roughly pinching them.
This was it takemichi couldn't take this anymore.

Takemichi finally pushed the man with his full strength, causing him to fall away.

"Stop it !"

" I- i don't like it."

The dark figure reached takemichi this time punching him right on his face.
" Aaaaargh" takemichi started crying in pain his nose was bleeding.

" Look what happened." The man spoke.

" I am so- sorry I'll heal you." He once again started reaching for takemichi's face .

" Noooo! Help anyone ." Takemichi started shouting.

The said man suddenly went silent and started staring at takemichi.
It was when takemichi was once again punched on his face making him dizzy.

" This slut, i tried my best still complaining." The man spoke.

"I was not going to be hard on you but now you made me angry. You deserve punishment."

"Please- please i beg you." Takemichi stated in an dizzy voice.

The said figure once again started pulling him by his legs which were already broken by mikey. They reached the bed lifting takemichi up and placing him onto the bed. climbing onto the bed, the figure leaned towards takemichi.

" Let me taste your blood first."

The man started licking takemichi's nose which was bleeding, the man's hands reaching towards takemichi's pants. On the other hand takemichi was not in the condition to react to any of these things it was as if he was drugged.

" stop please" takemichi spoke with no energy in his voice, completely void.

" Your blood tastes like liquor so tasty."
His hands reaching takemichi's lower body unbuckling his trousers.

" For you punishment lets.."

Takemichi finally was conscious suddenly gathering all his energy pushing the figure and grabbing the vase on the table near his table.
" Dont come near me"
while breaking he spoke.
" Who a- ar you"

"Are you going to hit me, go ahead." The man spoke slyly

"Answer me!" Takemichi shouted.

Silence fell in the room...
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Mitchy~ did you forget me...
.
.
Oh yesss the room is dark, wait..."
He started reaching for the switches in the room.
Atlast, everything was visible so was the man.
Takemichi with teary eyes glanced at the man.
Wait something was wrong.

" Do you remember me now."

Takemichi had no words, the discovery of the man who was looking at him was too shocking.
His both closing describing how shocked he was.
Fear was the only thing that should be described.

" I-Izana.."

...
Tbc

Yeah i know izana should be dead but i altered this au so don't dashing blame me.
I have few surprises for you in this story, i will also write an episode about how izana become a
So obsessed with takemichi.
And yeah this is my first time writing a story other than tragedy.
So support it and yeah please comment my mistakes.
😃😃🤕
Our mitchy is suffering.