002

No one's pov:

Y/n was sat on her bed her friends, Megan, Zara and Lottie sat around her room and made tiktoks whilst getting ready. The group decided to go to the fair tonight because it was a friday and there was nothing to do. Y/n also had the whole house to herself because her parents are in America and her brother went over to his girlfriends house. Y/n's brother is Bukayo saka and that's one reason why she lives in such a big house but obviously she doesn't take his money or career for granted and appreciates everything he gets her including a giant house where she's got a whole floor to herself. Y/n was sat on her vanity as Megan dutch braided her hair for her when a notification popped up on her phone. "OoOoOoOoO MR BELLINGHAM IS TEXTING YOU!" Megan squealed catching all the girls attentions and all she heard from their mouths where 'oOoOoOoOo's. Y/n blushed at her friends antics and put her head in her hands. "Well open it y/n!" Lottie told her friend, y/n picked her phone up off the vanity and went onto her messages.

JBAE❤️
Hey y/n u busy tn?x

Y/n/n❤️
Yes I'm going to the fair with a few mates x

JBAE❤️
Me and my mates are going
tonight we all could meet up?x

Y/n/n❤️
Yeah we'd like that x
Meet at benches?x

JBAE❤️
Okay see you soon xx

Y/n/n❤️
See you soon xx

"Guys jobe and his mates are meeting us at the benches" All the girls where fine with it and one of the reasons was because they all liked someone in jobes group so it worked out. The girls finished getting ready and took some photos then left y/n's home walking to the fair because it was only a 10 minute walk.

[outfits]

Megan:

Zara:

Lottie:

Lottie:

Y/n:

The girls arrived at the benches and saw a group of 4 boys sat on them

The girls arrived at the benches and saw a group of 4 boys sat on them. A smile appeared on y/n's face as she made eye contact with jobe. The girls walked over and everyone greeted eachother then they made their way into the fair. Everyone split off into twos so it was Megan and Archie, Zara and Kairon, Lottie and Maliki then y/n and jobe. Y/n and Jobe where just walking around not being entertained by anything until they both spotted a football game. "You down to play?" Jude asked the girl which he towered over. "Yeah but watch out I might kick your ass." Jobe laughed at Y/n's words. "Ain't happening love." She almost forgot how to breathe and her cheeks went bright red luckily jobe wasn't looking or she'd be embarrassed. The two played the game and Jobe won of course but he gave Y/n his prize which was a frog teddy. A breeze hit Y/n and she shivered regretting not bringing a hoodie. "You cold?" Jobe asked the girl stood opposite him. "Yeah just a little but i'll be fine." Jobe took of his hoodie and gave it to y/n to put on. She smiled at his gesture and put it on. All she could smell was his deodorant which y/n didn't mind at all. Time flew past and it was already 11. "Shit." Y/n cursed to herself. "Whats up?" Jobe asked putting his arm around her shoulder. "I had to be back at 10:30 and it's 11, omg i'm gonna be in so much trouble if my brother finds ou-" Y/n was cut off by Jobe smashing his lips on to hers. He pulled away and smiled at her whilst she stood there shocked trying to comprehend what just happened until she kissed him again and he kissed back, Jobe placed his hands on her waist and she put her arms around his neck. They both broke of the kiss. "Wow" the two said in sync making them smile even more. "I really like you y/n." Y/n smiled hearing those words come out of his mouth. "I really like you too Jobe."

A/N: HOPE U LIKED IT XX