Chapter 5- Revenge!

During all of this, little did anyone know that me , Theo and my sister were planning our ultimate revenge all along. Amara was all better now. It had been 15 years without her and people started forgetting about her. It truly was sad...

12th June 2022

The day went by and night time came, when mom decided to put up a horror movie, for a change .
As soon as the movie began. Mom's phone starts ringing loudly. She picked it up wondering who could be calling her this late. The person on the line spoke up" Hello, mom and dad! Oh, how much I have missed you over the years". My parents listened in horror as she continued " I am sure you have missed me so much too, haven't you?" . As soon as they heard her voice, they turned pale as a ghost, and left out a gasp, Amara!

I had been waiting for this moment all my life, 15 years of pain that had been kept in silence was going to unfold now, unfold today...
All of a sudden, the door bell rang startling the all of us. My mom went to check who it was.
A scream of fear that would send down shivers down a person's spine , was my mom's.
Amara entered the house with a knife in one of her hand and her phone in the other she said" Remember me Amara, your wonderful daughter".

~The next day on the news~

The next day, I woke up, and screamed at the sight of total horror . Hearing me my neighbours reached the scene. One look at it and the police was called. I sat on the couch crying and weeping, refusing to even drink water. The police came in and saw 2 bodies, brutally stabbed to death, stacked up on each other, in the kitchen.
T

he objects used to commit the crime were not in scene.  They searched the entire house and found nothing.
CCTV footage from last night was completely wiped of the system. The only people who knew the password to the cameras were my parents.
I was their beloved child , I would never do something so gruesome to them. Or would I?
The news showed- "Mr and Mrs berkers found murder in their own house, in the kitchen".  
The murders had left not a trace of their crime.

Lack of evidence caused the case to be dismissed.

Justice had been finally served to amara...