ATTACK!

The footsteps were getting closer and closer! Our hearts were all pounding Alyssa and Adam were about to pounce or attack. The three of us behind the fallen trees were ready to jump but we were all well hidden. Our souls could connect and we could talk to each other through soul waves, that's basically how we communicate in otherkin. "Look in the trees and behind the logs there close I can feel it, wander why we can't get it on the radar though?" We heard what sounded like the leader. {I bet you they don't know we can hear them, we do have better hearing} I said communicating through soul waves to them {yeah} Duke replied back. the reason our souls weren't on the radar is because we have a special ability to hide our souls. We call it soul protect. {I think I'm thinking to hard, I feel my soul protect going away} Alyssa sounded worried {it's okay just wait maybe five more seconds and there going to found us} replied Tabatha. 1...2...3...4... I counted in my head {ATTACK!} I screamed through soul waves to everybody and at that moment the leader was screaming orders to kill us. Duke and Tabatha jumped out and started attacking on all fours in wolf mode. I would have attacked but Desiree was beside me. "Rose! I know how to make you stronger lean into me. Without thinking I leaned into her and she put a black necklace with a red rose around my neck. She pressed the rose and I actually turned into my ️wolf! "Omg!" I screamed excited! "Desiree go see Adam and Alyssa there not busy killing people yet go give them there form! Desiree went to Adam and Alyssa, she quickly gave Alyssa a light blue necklace with a icicle on it, (her therian name is Isis) Adam got a red rock with a red chain for his therian name is redstone.

Duke got a scythe with a black chain and his scythe was red and his name was death child or death as I would call him. They were all In there animal forms. We quickly defeated them within 5 minutes if not less. "That was really fun!" I shook my head in sarcasm. "That wasn't fun!" Adam spat back I glared at him, "i know it wasn't fun it was sarcasm." I continued to walk wi Duke by my side walking. "Hey rose you a nature expert right?" I turned to Alyssa who was looking at the sky. "Um you could say that." I was puzzled why would she be asking me this? "well if I'm not having allusions is that snow?" Alyssa sat down and pointed her paw at the sky. I looked up and stuck my tongue out. a snowflake caught my tongue. "Yup that's snow, how much farther till we reach the pack house a mile or two?" I turned and looked at Duke. "Yeah probably" Alyssa stood yup and stretched. "Okay then." I nodded to Duke to tell him to move forward. We started running to the pack house. After a while of running we smelt the other people. "Hey Duke those smells are those your people?" He nodded still running. "Okay" after a minute of running we reached the house! "HOME SWEET HOME!!" All of yes yelled in a unison. I ran straight inside our little 'mansion' as we called it. I jumped onto the love seat, Alyssa ran straight to her bed upstairs and Tabatha hopped onto my lap. Good thing she was as light as a feather! "Should we watch angle of hope or a wolf named Isis?" Tabatha took the remote off the coffee table. "A wolf named Isis" I replied wiping the sweat off my forehead. "It's so hot in here!" " I know!" Tabatha turned the station on the tv to a wolf named Isis. I lifted Tabatha up and got up, I set her back down and walked over to the thermometer. "OMG!! HOW ARE WE LIVING!" I tried to see if I was mistaking the Temperature. "How hot is it?" Tabatha had thrown her top off to wear she only had a bra on. I rolled my eyes. "It's 107 degrees in here!" I turned the temperature back down to 67 degrees. "Better!" I sat back down next to Tabatha and watched tv. "Where's Alyssa?" "Sleeping." I was tired to! I didn't blame her. "It's 8:00 maybe we should go to bed." "Yeah" I nodded my head went up the stairs got my pjs on and fell onto my bed and with that I was out like a light bulb!