summer love

~~~~Big time skip a few months after the Movie night its summer and Edd and Kevin aren't dating but are really good friends. Its summer Ed and Eddy are in jail. Kevin, Nat, Rave, Edd, and Rayden ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bio of Rayden: An athlete like Kevin, their friends, Raydens bi, He is the QB in football. He and Edd have gotten really close over the school year.

Kev's pov (Kevins lying on his bed throwing a baseball up and down while thinking) :All summer I've watched Edd and Rayden getting closer and closer, at first I thought it was great because when I would asked double dee out some of my friends would already approve of him ya know...but now they're together. I didn't ask Edd out because of what happened...I didn't want him to think I pity him... I must of waited to long. I know I shouldn't be angry at Rayden, but I can't help it sometimes I hate him so much and want to blame him for me and edd not being together, but its my fault..... I try to be happy that Edd is finally happy I mean I am really happy Edds happy I just wish I was the one making him happy. Every time I'm at Edds now so is Rayden, and its hard to see them holding hands and snuggling. I've been playing the part of a good friend two both of them but its hard....Rayden complains about their relationship... and how he wants it to go faster but Edds still not ready...

"Yo Kevin...(kevin snaps back to reality) wanna play some games? I bought darksiders 1&2, GTA, COD modern warfare." Rayden ask pulling out all of the games and an extra controller.

"Hell yes Ray...How'd you get in? I thought I locked the door?" "You hide your spare key under a fake rock, its purple dude not that hard to tell its fake" Rayden chuckles as he puts in Cod.

"I guess you're right on that one, you ready to get your ass kicked dude"" Bitch please I can kick your ass at this game any day!" We start playing, were both evenly matched.

"to bad our GPA's can't just be our gaming point's!" I say kidding around "Dude I could go to any college I wanted, Edd would be so screwed" Rayden kids back.

"Imagine being better at school than double dee!!" I say thought a chuckle Then the game is paused by Ray. I see him texting.

"God why can't he just leave me alone!!!?!?"Rayden burst out suddenly

"Why can't Who leave you alone?"

"Edd, I told him I would be over at 5, god hes so damn needy, its only four thirty." Rayden yell at me

"what did he say?" I ask cuz normally Rayden really calm about Edd stuff.

"Hey Ray I just wanted to make sure you're still coming over for diner at five." Rayden reads the text.

"That's not needy Ray that's just double checking your plans." Say matter a factually

"I know I know why dose the relationship have to so hard? I like him I do, but there's no spark anymore, maybe I should end It, he seems really distant?" Rayden looks so confused as he says this.

"Well when you look into his eyes how do you feel?"

"Happy and sad?" Rayden answers still confused.

"When you look at him you should feel happy, warm and fuzzy to sad.When you see his eyes you should get lost in the cyan pools only to be brought back down to earth by his smile." I feel my face reddening when I speak of him.

"Wow, Kev do you like Edd? And I won't be mad." Rayden looks at me with clarity in his eyes.

"Yeah I just didn't want you to think I would take Edd from you, I just want him to be happy...ya know?" I can't believe I just told Ray I Fucking like his boyfriend... I such an ass..

"Don't beat yourself up Kev, I gonna break it off with Edd you to deserve to be together, he talks in his sleep about you and that you saved him..., I gonna tell him that were all having a little get together at your house at six fifty kay, then you can tell him you like him okay?" Rayden says as he walks out of my room and out of my house.

~~~~~Nazie & Kevs phone call at six kevs pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nazie I'm having a get together at my house with the so call Rolf, Marie,Nat, Jimmy, and Rave Its a six fifty kay?""Alright Kev I'll bring so drinks." Nazie said happily "No alcohol Naz, edds gonna be there so just soda pop kay""Fine, soda pop only, see you in a few"

~~~~Six forty five~~~~~~~

kev pov

I've got everything ready and perfect meaning Edd safe, there's soda and water I had chips and cookies but also a veggie platter. I pushed my couch back so we all could play spin the bottle...

Ring Ring 

"Come in its open" I hear naz yell from the kitchen I dash down to see who it is...

"The son Of The Shepherd has arrived!!" 

"The booty King is hear!!!! kneel before me bitches!!!" 

"Hey Rolf , hey dumb ass" I greet my two friends

"To you its King DUMB ASS" Nat replies in his sassy manner before I can respond more people show up 

"Cupcake!!!!" Nat yells running up to Rave to hug him "hey princess,h..." before Nat can finish his sentence Rave puts his hand out successful stopping his hug attack

"I'm not a girl and I'm not a princess" Rave sounds a little like the devil when he says this.

I notice Edd standing behind the train wreck that Nat and Raves relationship his eyes are a little red....such an asshole I should have kept my mouth shut.

"Hi Kevin" Edd said meekly

Soon everyone was at my house and the party began.