Chapter 6

Karan's POV

Fuck! I really behaved like a jerk with her. She wasn't at fault. But that bastard's touch on her body made me lose my calm and she too didn't say anything to him. How could she even allow someone to touch her? Stupid girl. But I was really rude with her. I shouldn't have behaved like that. She looked sad, her face showed disappointment. Also she wasn't comfortable around Akshat, shit instead of comforting her I just walked off. Such a fool I'm. 'You should apologise Karan, Yes you should.' My mind snapped at me and I nodded mentally.

Locking the door of my cabin I moved towards her cabin as it was time to leave so I collected my belongings as well. The door of her cabin was slightly open. I know, I know it's bad to peep into someone's room but I couldn't stop myself. Her head was on the table, rested on her hands. She looked really tired, I didn't have the heart to wake her up but I had to, her position was also uncomfortable.

I knocked the door but she didn't reply I tried again and still she didn't reply. Eventually I had to enter her cabin without permission. Reaching near her table I stood there for 5 minutes, so was looking at peace while sleeping. Finally after some time I woke her up,

"Tejasswi." She did not even move her little finger. I shook her a little by her shoulder "Tejasswi."

She woke up with a jerk. She looked horrified which made me worried too. Sweat buds were visible on her forehead and her breathing was  heavy. But what happened to her suddenly? She was all good a minute before.

"Hey relax. It's me Karan. Calm down." I tried to make her drink water and patted her back but to my surprise she jerked my hand away. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to stress her more so I kept standing there and waited for her to relax.

I forwarded her a glass of water and she gulped it down in a go. After few minutes she looked normal. "Are you okay now?" I asked and that brought her back to the reality. The scared expression on her face told me that she didn't want me to witness that.

"Relax Tejasswi. I'm not gonna harm you." I said and she looked at me with some different emotions in her eyes.
"I know sir. I'm sorry for..."

"One more time you say sorry and you are fired." And finally I was able to divert her mind. This girl apologies alot without any reason. Stupid.

"What did I do sir?" Her mouth was slightly open after completing the sentence which made me chuckle.

"You keep saying sorry. I don't like that." I said and she made a O face.

"Oh sorry for saying sorry. I mean sorry. I mean I won't say sorry. Sorry..."

"Let it be. I'm sorry." I sighed in defeat. This girl is crazy and making me go crazy as well. I shook my head and she pouted. For the very first time she did that. I've never seen that side of her. Her lips looked so cute when she made that pout. But I seriously don't understand how girls do that effortlessly, I mean whenever I try I look like a joker.

"Do you need something sir? You came here?" She said and I realised that I was here for something and now I forgot that thing. Fuck!

"Umm. Yaa. I. I came here to.."

"To?" She asked again. Think Karan think. What brought you here. Think.

"Yaa. I came here to tell you it's time to leave. Let's go." Oh finally I remembered for what reason I was in her cabin.

"Oh. Okay. I just slept I'm sorry. No I'm not sorry. I mean I won't say sorry." She bit her tongue and I laughed.

"Let's go madam. I've had enough of your sorry." I said and she smiled.