Chapter 11

Karan's POV

Fuck! I again messed up the things badly. Now she'll think of me as a opportunist. How could I just sleep beside her? Already she's not much fond of people and now you gave her an excellent reason to maintain distance from you. My mind was completely occupied with these regretful thoughts.

Picking up my phone from the side table I started writing a message to her, "I'm sorry Tejasswi. I know my actions made you think of me as a jerk or worse as an opportunist but trust me nothing of that sort happened between us. I..."

Wait a minute. This was supposed to be a simple apology, then why the hell I'm drafting a letter to her. I'll talk to her after the dinner. Ya that's cool. Keeping my phone aside and washing my face, I went downstairs.

Prince and Yuvi were in the kitchen, experimenting something new. "Prince you always spoil my work. Out of my kitchen." She kicked him out but he still protested. "Baby just listen to..."

"Just out Prince." My poor brother. This girl is really a gone case. "What's the matter guys? And madam why are you throwing him out of 'your' kitchen?" I said quoting the word your and circled my arm around his neck.

"Because your lovely brother emptied the entire jug of water in this dough." I laughed at her way of complaining and she threw a capsicum in our direction which Prince dodged easily. Then came an onion, then a ladle, then a tomato, then finally we could see her lifting the jug full of water and before we could stop her, she drenched us completely giving an evil grin.

"You are so dead girl." I started moving in her direction from her side and Prince followed my actions from the other side. She kept moving backwards taking a knife in her hand and continuously warned us not to go close to her. "Prince, bhai I'm warning you don't."

"You seriously think we're scared of you?" Prince said and she gave us a sheepish smile. "But you guys know na how much I love you."

"Not working Yuvi." I said getting a hold on her and she wiggled to free herself. "Get the water Prince." He started taking slow dangerous steps in our direction and she begged me to leave her. "Bhai pleasee..."

"What the hell is going on here?" Her voice made me lose my grip on Yuvi's hand and grabbing the opportunity she ran in the other direction. At the same time Prince threw the water on her but it ended up falling on me and Tejasswi.

"Prince!!!!" Tejasswi pulled her hair in anger and frustration and I laughed at her misery. "What's so funny?" She asked me gritting her teeth and I zipped my mouth saying a no.

"Toh kya toothpaste ke liye ad kar rahe ho?" And now it was their turn to laugh on me. Two of them hi-fied and I gave a poker look.

"Good one Teja. Bhai you should try. I mean you look amazing. And who will deny..."

"Done with your PJs? And madam you, go and get changed you're already not well." I said narrowing my eyes at her and she left without giving a damn to me.

"I'll also go and change." I left the kitchen and ran to my room. Glancing the closed door of her room I moved ahead.

After 10 minutes I came out and found her locking the door at the same time. She chuckled at me and was about to leave but I stopped her.
"Tejasswi." Turning towards my side she raised her brows asking me what happened. "Umm... I want to talk." I said being a little nervous.

"About what?" She asked coming close and stood in front of me. "I wanted to say sorry. About.. umm.. About whatever happened in the evening. Trust me I didn't realise when I fell asleep and then..."

"It's okay sir. I know you didn't do anything deliberately." She said and I sighed audibly feeling like some heavy weight got removed from my heart.

"Thanks.. I think we should go now." I said and she nodded. Giving her space to move ahead I followed.