002| Home

Sarrow

Home. It's suppose to be a safe place. My home is quite the opposite, my home is not safe. My home is what scares me. I normally don't come home until late. I want to stay away.

The guy with blue eyes dropped me off here. Home was the happiest place I use to know. That was until they died.

When they died everything changed. Mom became more abusive. I remember the sun shining the day it happened. It was so peaceful and calm.

I just wanted some ice cream, but I guess someone had other plans. Funny enough to this day they never found out who did it. It affects me a little because I was very close with my brother.

Walking into the house I get an eerie feeling creeping up on me. "Sarrow" My mom said calmly, which is unusual because normally she yells at me.

"Mother" I replied as gentle as I could. "He's gone you know that? It is all your fucking fault, maybe if I didn't take you to get that stupid ass ice cream he would still be here." Her voice cracked as her eyes glazed over mine. I nod my head, she was talking about my father as if Scott didn't matter to her.

She never cared for Scott, even when he was alive. He would always tell me I was mom's favorite. I never believed him until one of the nights my parents where fighting and she admitted it.

"What about Scott? Was that my fault to?" I raise my voice, our eyes not breaking eye contact. She doesn't say anything but throws her beer bottle at me, it hits me in the face. I feel the blood drip down my face.

"Everything is your fucking fault!" She yells at me, tears spilling out of her eyes. She lights up a cigarette watching the blood drip from my cheek.

She starts to press her cigarette into my skin burning me with it. "Stop please" I beg but there is no use, then suddenly she stops. I look up at her to see her green eyes filled with anger and sorrow.

I walk slowly my way over to my bedroom. I pick myself up and take a deep breath in. I slowly take off my clothes.

I step into the shower and watch as the water runs down my body. The water slowly mixes with the blood from my face. Until i'm drenched in blood and water. I watch the bloody mixture of water drip down my body into the shower.

Sighing, I tilt my head back slowly closing my eyes. Feeling my body slowly feel heavy. I miss Scott. I miss father. I miss my mother, but most of all I miss me.

The old me.

I let out a sob as I wash my hair. My mother was never mean like this. She never was mean to me or anyone. That day changed our life's forever, I guess she couldn't move on.

Stepping out of the shower, I take a towel and gently dry my body. I close my eyes then sigh as I get dressed.

I brush my teeth and walk over to my bed. I climb in bed. Slowly i start to over think before I know it my eyes feel heavy and slowly fall in the darkness that consumes me.

|X|

The birds chirp as I walk down the street. A smile making a way on face. I leave some money with the homeless man I pass everyday. I have a mission today.

To get blue eyes name. He calls me princess but I shall not call him prince.

I'm to high up to be friends with a pleasant. I giggle to myself as I think of that. I'd be friends with blue eyes any day.

Minding my business I walk by the same music shop I saw blue eyes in. I gasp as I see him, speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Hello" I speak rather loudly. Blue eyes turns around. He doesn't smile at me like I thought he would. He just keeps eyeing the cut on my cheek.

"How can I help you?" He ask and I begin to smirk knowing that his name is gonna be something cool.

"What's your name?" I stand on my toes to get close to him. "Fallon" he whispers, "Okay Falcon my name is Sarrow." His smile drops. "It's Fallon not Falcon."

"I know but Falcon is much fun to say."

"So Falcon wanna get my number?" He shakes his head but I still give him my number. He probably didn't want it because he's a loser and I'm a bad bitch.

I hand him my phone and gesture for him to put his number in. He saves his number has Fallon.

I of course change it Falcon ;)

Fallon begins to leave, "Goodbye Falcon!" I shout at him smiling. He sticks his middle finger up at me. I think I just earned a new friend.

I've spent a couple of minutes coming up with different nicknames for Fallon I made a list.

Nicknames
Falcon
fal
Fall
Fu

I think Fu has to be my favorite nickname. It's funny because he gave me his middle finger when he left.

I decided to walk to the cafe and tell Lily all about Falcon. When I walk in there I spot her but she's with some guy.

Should I interrupt? It seems kinda personal. She is laughing and giggling. She seems happy. I decided I shall not interrupt but watch from a far. Just in case I have to use my combat skills I've learned.

|X|

it's been about 30 minutes I've decide that the guy Lily is with is harmless. That will not let down my guard. I was about to leave when I see a Falcon.

"Falcon!" I just up squealing as I run to give him a hug. Unfortunately when I go to give him a hug and pushes me away before I can.

I shake his hand instead, "What are you doing here Fallon?" Instead of answering he looks around.

He spots the seat Lily and random dude are at and try's to make his way over there. I grab his hand and stop him. "Lily is having an important day with him you can't go over there Falcon."

"My name is Fallon" he grumbles.

"Same thing" I tell him as I take his hand and drag him to where I was sitting. I ramble on about dogs, cats, and doves.

"Doves are so beautiful, if I could be one I would." I smile at the thought of being a dove. "Are you scared of anything, Falcon?" He only nods his head.

"What is it?"

"Promise you wouldn't laugh, Princess?" I nod my waiting for him to go on.

"I'm scared of doves."

_______________________________

Word Count: 1149

Edited
_______________________________