If You Won't I Will

Red Son stared at his computer screen feeling his eyes burn slightly after staring at it for hours. He was getting tired but his blueprints weren't even a quarter done. He was so mentally gone he didn't even hear Mk enter his workshop.

The Monkey Kid took advantage of this and snuck up behind the fire demon. Slowly he wrapped his arms around Red Son's neck and pressed a kiss to his cheek. The fire demon leaned back into the male a sighed.

"Hello noodle boy."

Mk pinched his cheek and pouted "stop calling me noodle boy!"

"Fine" Red Son gave him a sly smirk "noodle brain~"

The brunette flicked the back of his head with a growl. The fire demon chuckled, he got up out of his chair and tooks the brunette's hand. He placed a gently kiss to Qi Xiaotian's hand making the monkey kid blush.

"I'm sorry, should I refer to you by a disgusting pet name?" The demon purred.

"No, but you can call me by my name"

Red hummed in thought then pulled the brunette into him. Leaning into his ear her gave a low growl "Xiaotian~"

Mk's face turned bright red and he felt his knees weaken. The demon pulled away and the hero let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Red Son felt a bit accomplished with the flustered reaction.

"Are you hungry?"

The mention of food perked the monkey kid up and he gave a bright smile. Taking that as an obvious yes the demon pulled out a few menu's.  The brunette looked over them, he picked out dumpling place they usual buy from. Red Son rolled his eyes, he knew Mk would pick that one it was his favorite.

"Do you want the usual?"

Mk smiled, slightly embarrassed "yes please."

"I'll place the order" Red Son picked up his phone "Can you clear off the work table?"

Mk nodded happily, leaving the demon to order. Looking at the work table he saw all of his boyfriends blueprints and notes. He was used to putting Red's stuff away. Blueprints went on the shelf to the far left, tools went in their correct drawer the tool box. Any notes found were to go in the filing cabinet, the demon was very organized.

Mk accidentally misplaced the notes one time and his boyfriend almost lost his mind. Even Pigsy never lectured him that long before. Since then he's been very good about following Red Son's organization rules.

The fire demon came back over as he finished cleaning. Red wrapped his arm's around the brunette's waist "it will be here in ten minutes."

"What should we do while we wait?"

Red Son nuzzled into the brunette's neck and hummed "you could tell me how training went."

Mk made a face like obviously red 'its complicated'. This made the fire demon perk up, he turned Mk around so he was facing him.

"What happened?"

"Am just struggling with some of the lessons" Mk sighed "I don't always get monkey kings teaching style."

"I'm not sure he ever had one" Red Son mumbled.

"Heh you sound like Mei" Mk smiled.

Red Son was about to say something when he heard a knock at the work shop's door. Mk slipped from the demon's hold and answered it. He thanked the delivery guy and brought the bag over to the table. He placed the containers on the table and heard his stomach growl as the smell wafted into his nose.

Red chuckled and opened his own container, popping a chicken dumpling into his mouth. He looked over and noticed the frown on his boyfriend's face when he opened his own container.

"What's rong?" Red Son's eyes narrowed.

"They got my order rong" Mk gave him a weak smile "it's fine I'll still eat it."

"No!" Red Son went over to his phone "They need to fix this!"

Mk saw the smoke starting to form off the demons hair "Red it's really ok, I dont want to cause trouble."

The fire demon looked at his lovers meal "You hate Cauliflower Noodles! They have a weird texture and make you want to vomit!!"

"I'll just deal with it" Mk started panicking when he saw Red Son ignore him.

He tried grabbing the phone but the demon held him back, the demon growled as the phone was answered. "Excuse me but one of the meals in my order was wrong" he seethed.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll give you a refund" the girl on the found sounded annoyed.

"I would like it fixed!"

"Red please don't" Mk whined.

"Sir I'm really not in the mood to deal with your shitty mood" the girl sighed "just take the refund."

"Not in the mood?" Red's hair was in a full blaze "YOU MADE THE MISTAKE! NOW I WANT MY PROPER ORDER HERE!"

"I said no asshole" the girl hissed into the phone.

Mk just slid to the floor laying there in defeat. Red was furious, the girl on the phone was just adding fuel to the flame.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO THE SON OF DEMON BULL KING LIKE THIS!"

There was silence on the other end "w-wait is this Red Son?"

"Of course peasant!" He snarled.

"W-well get that order to you right away sir!" It was like a full 180 with her tone.

"See that you do" he hissed then hung up the phone.

Red Son looked down to his boyfriend with a smile. Mk was honestly a bit grateful to his boyfriend. Red Son was the only one who made sure Mk was treated right when they went out. It was often waiters or retail workers would either ignore him or mistreat him. The demon made sure that every order was right and nothing went wrong.

"Thank you, Red" Mk smiled.

The demon held out his hand and lifted the other off the floor "if you won't do it, I will." As Red placed a kiss to the others hand there was another knock at the workshop door.

"I'll get it, go sit down" Red Son gave him a quick peck and headed towards the door. Mk just smiled and wondered how he got so lucky.