>Chapter 1<

Everything about her is a lie. People believe she is this sweet girl who has the most perfect life any sixteen-year-old could ask for. People believe her parents are saints and treated everyone with kindness. Boy, are they wrong. Her parents are self centered, only caring about themselves and no one else. She despised it. She hated how she was forced to cover up everything that her parents did and pretend that it never happens. She wasn't the only one forced to keep secrets about the Mariela family.

You see, Demeter was only one of the three Mariela siblings. The middle being Vincent Mariela, the youngest being Wilson Mariela and that leaves Demeter as the oldest. The three were called the Mariela saints. People, once again, believed the three were perfect angels. And they were... Almost. They were good kids, although their parents gave them some mental problems. Vincent has anger issues and gets frequent panic attacks. Wilson was the favorite so he doesn't have much problems but he has memory issues because he is told to forget so much, He ends up forgetting what he's supposed to forget and not. Demeter has the problem of technically raising the two boys because their parents were always off somewhere. She doesn't see it as a problem though. She also has many panic attacks and has social anxiety and overall just socially awkward.

But all of that is going to change! She is determined to open to the public about the Mariela family. She is determined to tell everyone about how they have been lying about everything and that they are not the 'perfect family' everyone thought they were. She was going to fix everything!

Or so she thought...

End of chapter one!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm doing it!!! :D

Chapter 2 soon