Can I ask for a better Queen💜🥺

Teju take bath and wearing a crop top and a hot pant....... After sometime Karan also came from the bathroom.He got ready & searched Laddoo....He came to the drawing room and saw Teju is sleeping on the sofa....Karan is adoring his cute Laddoo.He sat near her, caressed her hair & put her head on his lap...
She looked at him...He kissed everywhere on her face....
Karan:Kya hua meri Laddoo ko.Abhi so kyoun rahi hai.
Teju:Sunny I'm not well,my whole body is paining.....
Karan:Aww meri Baby,he take her on his lap and kissed her forehead.Thik hai baby tu rest kar me breakfast order kar leta hun.
Teju:Nahi Sunny me bana dungi na.
Karan:Koi jarurat nahi hai,tujhe achha nahi lag raha hai tu rest kar.
Teju:Are nahi me itni bhi lazy nahi hun,me bas thoda rest kar rahi thi.Now I'm okkk.
She get up from his lap & tie her hair.
Karan:Are you sure Laddoo??
Teju:Haan Sunny I'm alright...She go to the kitchen and made breakfast.
Karan just looking at her & proud of himself.
After sometime breakfast is ready & Teju called Karan as he's in his room.
Teju:Sunny aa jao,breakfast is ready.
He came & they both have their breakfast.
After sometime.....
Karan:Laddoo mujhe bhi do char interviews deni hai continuously.
Teju:Haan Sunny tum karo,me bhi lunch hi banane wali hun.Kuch jarurat pade to bula lena.
Karan kissed her forehead and cheeks
Karan:Can I ask for a better Queen!!Nahhh. Thank You for everything my love.
Teju:No need of it Sunny,it's my responsibility.

Please give me some feedback 🥺❤️ Because I tried it for the first time 😌