😘😍🥰🧿

It's 5 O'clock Morning... Karan wake up and left her boob with a pop sound.
But she's still sleeping due to tiredness.
Karan is just adoring her cuteness..He kissed all over her face.
Karan:Oo shit,how can I forget this.
He take a ointment(so yes he buy some medicines & ointment for her.Because he knew it's going to be hurtful)
Her boobs are became purple...He gently apply ointment and by his touch she wake up.Her whole body is paining...
Teju:Ahhha Sunny!!!!
Karan:What happened Baby?? I applied it gently.
Teju:But it's hurting Sunny(baby voice)
Karan:Awiee meri Laddoo.. He pulled her into his lap and caressed her hair. Kuch nahi hoga Baby Girl... I'm here to taking care of u.
Teju:Par Sunny shoot....
Karan:Aaj koi shoot nahi hai mene mana kar diya hai ki tu aaj nahi jaa rahi.Today is our day..no one is here to disturb us.
Teju:Then okk!!! But Sunny I can't even sit properly.
Karan:Ye mujhe pehle se hi pata tha, isiliye me medicine laya tha.Tu jaa kar fresh ho jaa fir medicine le lena.
She get freshed and wear his hoodie...She came out of the room and see he is in the kitchen.....
Teju: Sunnyyy tusi kya kar rahe ho, uthao menuuu(baby voice)
He made her sit on the kitchen slap.....
Teju:Sunny menu medicine ni khani...
Karan:Achha to aaj dinbhar romance kese karegi 😉
Teju blushed:Shut up Sunny!!Aaj fir se!!!
Karan:Agar mene control kar liya to tu bach jayegi otherwise you're totally gone today. So Baby Girl take your medicine first...he said by cupping her face.....

Show some love guys ❤️👀

-Your Cutest Writer 😍