Momentos 🦋

A few days after the Araneta family took a break from their happy holiday vacation. Currently, Irene is also been involved with Liza who was organizing behind Bong's campaign, Yara had resumed her online classes, and Greggy had numerous scheduled meetings for PhilWeb and their other businesses

After Yara's class, she could see from afar that her mom is preoccupied with paperwork and her older brother's campaign roles, so she decided to order food and invite her mom to join her eat.

(Irene's POV)
I was working on a pile of paperwork when my little sweet girl walked into my room, a bag of takeout held in one hand.  She had ordered Greek food - tzatziki, pita bread, hummus, salad.

Yara: Eat with me, Mama
Irene: Awww, my sweet girl. "she clutches her daughter's chin and kisses her forehead*

By the time Irene stood up to join her daughter, Yara set up the bed trays and laid out the food, all she had to do was seat and join her child, they ate while watching Netflix movies.

Irene: Thank you for always checking up on mom, my love
Yara: Of course, all for you mom.

Irene: Excited to go back home?
Yara: Yes, mommy! I badly miss them na

(Yara's POV)Every time I saw my mommy is so busy, I make it a point to check up on her and at least do a little gesture for her to take a break, for sure when we return to the Philippines everyone is gonna be extra busy because of Tito Pops' candi...

(Yara's POV)
Every time I saw my mommy is so busy, I make it a point to check up on her and at least do a little gesture for her to take a break, for sure when we return to the Philippines everyone is gonna be extra busy because of Tito Pops' candidacy, for mom is also helping Tita Momma at the headquarters too but I'm also excited to go home na.

The Next Day

The Araneta's went to Tony's place because he invited them to have a BBQ lunch, they immediately said yes to it because in the next few days they will be returning to the Philippines and they don't know when they will return to Cali again

Greggy: Tony, thank you for the lunch today
Tony: Oo naman, you guys take care going back to the Philippines

Irene: Appreciate it so much, Ton! Will see you soon.
Yara: Thank you, Tito!

Tony: Sweet girl, Don't be nervous or shy about socializing, you've got this, and besides you have the best parents anyone could dream for.
Yara: Awwww, yes, Tito! Will be back soon.