Amable 🦋

Irene is invited by her friends who own KULTURA to be one of the attendees and who will be the one who will grace its opening at BCG, We all know that the Marcos-Araneta family fully supports any Filipino works, arts, and culture and helps the various organizations to come up with Filipino -made products.

As usual, Irene is with her daughter Yara as she also wants to check in something at the mall, their security is still tight but it's ok for she is slowly used to it. After that, they will go to San Juan to visit their beloved Mama Meldy.

At Kultura

As they entered the KULTURA, they were warmly welcomed by Chonchitina, Ledesma, and Tambunting, who is already present at the establishment's official opening.

Tina: It's good to see you, Irene... and your daughter.
Irene: It's been a long time! Also, congrats on your paintings! They're all beautiful!

Tina: Oh my goodness! What an honor, coming from the patroness of the arts! *elated*
Irene: Absolutely! Hija, come....this is Chonchitina...

Yara: Oh yes! Hello, Ma'am! *bows* I remember reading an article about you and your paintings, and as you say, home is where the art is and paintings lift your spirits *smiles*

Tina: *astounded* Really!? Thank you, Yara! Irene, I can tell she knows about the arts as much as you do! Your minime has me spellbound!
Irene: *beaming* I couldn't agree with you more, Tina!

They went to the entrance, and Irene began the official opening of KULTURA. Yara, on the other hand, is in the front taking pictures of her mommy.

They had already shopped and seen their newest stock of fabulous accessories and chic fashion, with discounts on today's opening day, not to mention the charming folk dances, which Yara was looking forward to!

Yara decided to buy some local bags and accessories for Irene, as well as some centerpieces for their home.

Yara: Mama, what do you call these accessories?
Irene: Those are Magarbo accessories, baby.

Yara: Super nice, Mom!

During the event, they were also given refreshments while customers shopped...

Irene: It's Tita Margarita's refreshments, little girl...
Yara: Oh my goodness! Barquillos filled with blue cheese prosciutto!

Irene: And so distinct... They even served it in Sungka!
Yara: Mom, is this a Filipino game right? Can you show me how to play that game too though?

Irene: Of course, little girl! When we take a trip to the farm! So your nieces can learn too!
Yara: Yippee! Thanks, mommy, I'm looking forward to it!

Yara requested and asked to go to the department store to purchase something, and Irene agreed because Yara was with her nanny and bodyguards, so she felt confident knowing her child will be safe around them, as she would first talk to her friends...

Yara requested and asked to go to the department store to purchase something, and Irene agreed because Yara was with her nanny and bodyguards, so she felt confident knowing her child will be safe around them, as she would first talk to her friends who were present at the event.