Norway

"Yello please calm down." Kier said turning around to look at him. "No, what if I accidentally offend someone." He said and swiped through his phone quickly. "I doubt you're gonna offend anyone Yello," Dev commented. He turned left and laughed at Yello's urgency.

Kier and Dev started talking to each other which caused Yello to fall down a wormhole of places to visit. "YELLO!" Dev and Kier yelled, he jumped looking at them. "Why are you both yelling! What?!" He said looking between the two.

"We're here," Dev laughed. Yello blankly stared at him, "You're here dumbass!" Boosfer said putting his head in the window right next to Yello's face. Yello jumped back and screamed. He picked up a pamphlet he got and threw it at Boosfer.

Kier and Dev started laughing and cackling at the action. Boosfer backed up smirking and opened the door for Kier and Yello. "Come on guys, you have to do the greeting." He said as they stepped out.

"Wow you're not gonna open the door for me." Dev said stepping out of the car and walking over to the group. "You were too far away," Boosfer waved away.

"Okay so what's this greeting we need to do." Yello said eagerly. "Well It's tradition to kiss each other as a greeting." He said smiling innocently. The three looked at each other.

"Absolutely not." Kier and Dev both said putting their hands up. "Yello he's fucking with us." Dev said.

"What," he said, it was kind of dramatic but, the three didn't really notice. "It really is a greeting we do, see." He pointed towards his neighbors. Who arrived at the right time, kissing each other. "They literally are a married couple." Kier said.

"They aren't," He laughed. "I'm still not doing it." Dev said crossing his arms, "Second that," Kier responded. Yello sat there blankly.

A light blush had fallen over his face and conflict had rushed through him. "Yello you don't have to," Boosfer said. He felt a little bad.

"No, it's okay. I'll do it." Yello said, "What?!" Kier and Dev squeaked. "Okay, you gotta kiss me on my lips." Boosfer laughed, he had done this plenty times before.

Every time, they backed down before the kiss, he was confident that they'd just laugh it over. Yello took a couple deep breaths and grabbed him. Boosfer looked down at him and pushed his lips out.

Yello gripped Boosfer's shirt, and pulled him towards him pecking him quickly. Kier and Dev stared in silence, "Welp okay, let's get your things and head inside." Boosfer said.

Yello's face increasingly became red as they moved their bags into Boosfer's home. "Well I only have one more room." Boosfer said. "Well me and Kier can get some alone time." Dev teased grabbing Kier.

Kier groaned and moved out of his grip, "I rather be in the same room as Yello." Kier said, Dev gasped and huffed. "I'll take the couch, I rather not be in the same room with either of you." Yello retorted, chuckling through his words.

"Rude!" Kier said. "Fine I'll share a room with Dev." Kier huffed. "Okay, now that you two aren't being dramatic, I'll take you to your room." Boosfer said. "Yello you'll be in my room." Boosfer quickly said grabbing one of the bags.

Yello sat on the couch, yawning and smiling as he read an article on modern day Norway. "What are you doing?" Boosfer whispered into Yello's ear.

Yello reddened as he sat up and squeaked. "What is wrong with you," He turned and sighed. "Sorry" He said standing up straight and putting his hands in the air.

"I was just reading an article on Norway." He said rubbing his cheeks. "Stop reading them, every part of Norway is different, you won't learn much." He said walking around and sitting next to Yello.

"But what if I offend someone," He said. "You definitely won't," he laughed. Yello sighed and turned off his phone, yawning a little. "Well put something on then." He said laying his head on Boosfer's shoulder.

A knock rang through the room, it sprung Yello awake and Boosfer stood up and opened the door. "Brian wassup," He said giving him a hug.

Yello watched as they interacted, not once did they kiss through their short conversation. He put his head on the arm rest and covered his face.

He felt the couch sink in and groaned. "You're so weird," Yello said. Boosfer turned his head and looked at Yello confused. "Where did that come from?" He laughed. He mumbled something that Boosfer couldn't hear.

"Okay, say it louder" He said putting his feet on the coffee table. "You didn't kiss him." He said moving his head out of his hands. His face was beet root red.

Boosfer stifled his laugh and a small blush brushed his face. "I'm sorry, I thought it'd be funny." He said. Yello stared blankly and then chuckled. "I guess it is." He turned to him.

"Keep your room, I'll stay on the couch." Yello said. "No. We're sharing my room." He said. Boosfer's blush turned as pink as a peony. "Are you making a move on me Boosfer?" Yello teased. "And if I am?" Boosfer said turning his head towards him.

"If you want to kiss me Boosfer then just do it." Yello said staring at his lips, Boosfer left no time to move forward and kiss him. Yello moved from the side of him to onto his lap as the kiss grew deeper.

They didn't hear the sound of Kier and Dev leaving their room and seeing the seen unfold. The sigh and groans of both of them made the two jump. "Thank god," Dev sighed. "It took you two long enough." Kier said teasing the two. "Get them Boosfer balls Yello." Dev said, making the three others cringe.

"You two fucking suck," Boosfer said. Yello had put his head in Boosfer's neck, embarrassed. "Well go have sex or something, Dev and I are gonna walk around." Kier said.

"What, no, I wanna listen." Dev teased. It caused Yello to groan even more. "If you two don't shut up." He said moving his head away. "I already have something planned, let's go." Boosfer said tapping Yello, who moved off of him.

"You two are no fun." Dev whined.