IV

Bongbong gets ahead and heads home. Leni was supposed to leave first, but he wanted to surprise her and make amends.

On the arriving section, he awaited Leni. He isn't with his PSGs because he wants to drive his wife home by himself.

Some people recognize him, so he takes a picture of them and interacts with them.

Knowing that his wife is still on the plane, he feels free to do so. He still have the opportunity to surprise her.

Well... He believes he does...

People from the plane, which he knows Leni is on, are exiting one by one.

He waited for his wife to arrive. He quickly located her and raised his hand.

Even though she was aware of it, Leni noticed him. Her husband at the airport still baffles her.

She had assumed he was just at home, resting.

She asked, looking around, "anong ginagawa mo dito? Without your guards?" she questioned, concerned.

"I'm here to fetch you. I told them I'd go by myself," he said as he carried and lifted her luggage.

"Hindi mo man naman naisip ang seguridad mo?" she asks, concerned and irritated.

"Darling, ayos naman ako diba?" he explained calmly. "Ginusto ko naman ito and besides, airport naman ito.. di lang basta basta na lugar."

Leni simply sighs. "Tara na. Baka ano pang mangyari sayo dito, Mr. President," she remarked, a little irritated.

Bongbong is driving and Leni is relaxing and closing her eyes inside the car.

" Darling, tulog ka ba?" he asked, casting a quick glance at her before returning his gaze to the road.

Leni shifted in her seat in order to speak with him.

"I was trying to get some rest, but mamaya na lang siguro sa bahay," she said, her voice exhausted.

"Well, did I surprise you?" He was eager to get the answer, so he grinned a little while waiting for it.

"You surprised me," she replied, her face expressionless.

Bongbong smiles broadly, but it fades as he looks at his wife.

"Bakit ganyan mukha mo? Is something wrong again?" he wondered, fearful of another conflict.

"Nag-aalala ako kasi wala kang update before ako nag board kaya tinawagan ko si Vincent and I knew about it," Leni explained, her voice arguing.

Bongbong admits to making mistakes. He sulked as he drove, "Sorry darling, Hindi ko alam na you'll be that worried."

"Please, Bong naman," she sighs as her concerns return. She urged him, "Don't do it again lalo na at malayo sa isat isa that time," as if he were a child with his mother.

Bongbong is completely speechless.

They arrived at their home and unloaded the car.

As he set down the laguages, Bongbong inquired, "Is Trisha going to stay here?"

"She'll stay in the condo since malapit na doon ang bagong hospital and her siblings aren't here anymore daw," she said as she helped her husband unload the car.

They carried the luggage and bags into the house.

Leni looked around, everything was quiet and empty.

She replied, "I miss the kids," recalling how they used to hang around in the living room.

Bongbong wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her neck.