But my heart is racing

Malcolm's POV

We were sent to the theatre room to practice and I was with my friends as Yuna was with the dance leaders.

I scanned around and stopped when I saw Yoona having fun with the girls.

I'm glad she's fitting in nicely

The small smile that was on my face disappeared as Seunghun appeared and interacted with her again. The other girls knew of his antics and protected Yoona by telling him to go away but he insisted.

Seeing as I couldn't do anything about, I just brushed it off and forced myself to ignore it.

"Hey, you okay?" Han asked as I looked at him.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I replied.

"You look like you were thinking of something deep" He chuckled.

"I wasn't"

"Was it the new girl?" Han laughed but I lightly punched his arm.

"Shut it. I don't see her that way" I told him.

They didn't know I had feelings for Yuna as they only knew we were close.

"Yah! Han Jisung! The teacher is calling you!" We heard Changbin call out making us look at him.

"What?! What did I do?" He asked anxiously.

"I don't know but you have to come with me" Changbin said which made Han follow.

"Looks like someone is in trouble!" I smirked as Han looked back and mouthed a curse.

I chuckled at as I watched him leave the room and didn't realize that someone was coming to my way.

"Hey!" Yoona smiled as she sat next to me.

"Oh, hey?" I greeted back with a smile.

"Weren't you hanging out with the girls?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. But I wanted to talk to you" She smiled which made my heart...flutter?

"What did you want to talk about?" I teased.

"I just wanted to know more about you" She said which made me couldn't help but smile.

"T-There's nothing really interesting about me" I replied.

"Hmm...are you and Yuna a thing?" She asked which made me look at her with a shocked expression.

"No, where'd you get that?" I asked.

"Really? I can see it due to how much you follow her around" She teased.

"That obvious?" I chuckled at how she exposed me.

"Well, what can I say? I'm good when it comes to love. I'm kind of a love guru" She said smiling proudly which made me laugh.

Cute

"Oh, you should talk to my friend then. He needs love advice" I said.

"Friend? Who is it?" She asked.

"Han Jisung. He's not here right now, though" I replied.

"Oh, by the way, you said you grew up somewhere else. Where-"

"Can we make up in the morning!~" Yedam's singing echoed through the entire theater as he sang through the microphone while the other guys hyped him up.

"Let's talk now, right now~" I sang along as I looked at Yoona who seemed to be confused.

"You don't know this song?" I asked her in which she shook her head as a response.