Treating Wounds.

Everyone's heartbeat stopped when the door open each of their husband what is in front of them and their injured obviously they were gone on something fighting so there hurt.

Jinsoo -
Being a good wife jisoo suddenly took the first aid kit and without asking started treating his wound.

Jin startled at her behaviour. Because she was worried about him before it no one was worried about them like this.
Somehow he felt good for having jisoo on his side .
After treating the wound they felt asleep.

Jirose side

As the door open Jimin was in front of Rose he was having a cut on his forehead.
Jisu was already teach them how to be a good wife suddenly Rose also and first it came and started cheating jimins wound she was one of the most sweetest of them also she was the caring person who always Jimin wants.
After that they went a sleep.

Taennie side.

The door open and was in front of Jennie was his husband wounded
Being the savage when she was holding a first aid key before he came as it how it was looking like Jennie was waiting for Taehyung to come and treat his wound.

Was one of the coldest of them was jungkook and Lisa.
It was too hard for them to make a bond.

The door opened and it was Lisa was standing there waiting for jungkook roaming around the room.
She didn't fell the presence of jungkook. Is entering the room jungkook know that please I was not seeing is presence so he coughed  a little bit so that Lisa can see his presence.
Oh you are wounded. Lisa said as looking on jungkook hand which was founded wounded.
She started treating is found and give him water to drink just like others they went a sleep there was nothing to talk about each other as they will not interested in each other.