EPISODE :- 3

*Previously*

Sulli : Nope... She's not gonna eat me... She'll kill me...

Xen : Sounds like your mom is dangerous...

Sulli : She is...

*Starts from here*

Xen : Ok then fine... I'm not gonna say anything to her... But... I'll go with you...

Sulli : Ok...

Xen : Good... Now let's go...

*They got into the car...*

Sulli : Annyeong...

Sebin : Annyeong... How are you Sulli...?

Sulli : I'm fine thank you... What about you...?

Sebin : I'm also fine... So are we goin to your mom cafeteria...?

Sulli : Emmhmmm....

Sebin : Ok...

*They told the whole story to Sebin while goin there... When they came nearby... Sulli told them to stop...*

Sulli : Stop right here please...

*The car stopped and Sulli got down...*

Xen : Why here...?

Sulli : If we go together mom will doubt...

Xen : Wow... You're genius kid...

Sulli : Hehe... Thanks...

*Sulli goes there walking and got inside the cafeteria... Seeing her getting inside they got also got inside...*

Y/n : Welcome sir...

Sebin and Xen : Thank you...

Sulli : Annyeong...

Xen : Annyeong.... How are you doin...?

Sulli : I'm doin great... How about you...?

Xen : I'm also doin great...

*Seeing them talking happily Y/n also felt happy , she was smiling and looking at them... Xen noticed that Y/n was looking at them... Xen looked at Y/n... And they had a 1 second eye contact... Y/n moved her eyesight and got shy... Xen smiled and talked back to Sulli...*

Sebin : Aa... Excuse me...

Y/n : Y-yes... What do you want to order...?

Sebin : Two mango cheese cake and black coffee...

Y/n : Ok... Anything else...?

Sebin : No... Btw , your mango cheese cakes are amazing... Me and my brother loved it so much...

Y/n : Thank you so much sir...

Sebin : Most welcome...

Y/n : Please have your seat...

Sebin : Thank you... Btw , were you about to close the cafeteria or today we're first here...?

Y/n : Today you're first here....

Sebin : Owww...

*They sited at a place... Sebin , Xen and Sulli were talking a lot and then when Y/n was making coffee Xen's all concentration went to her...*

Sulli : Are you listening...?

Xen : ....

Sulli : Are you listening...?

Xen : ....

Sebin : He is on his own world staring at your mom... *whispered on Sulli's ear*

Sulli : Xen uncle likes my mom...?

Sebin : Emmhmmm...

Sulli : Really...!! Yayyyy....

Sebin : Ssshhhhh...

Sullo : Opps... Ok...

*Time skip*

*They ate and Xen was paying the bill and Y/n asked Sulli that...*

Y/n : Sulli... with whom did you went to school...?

Sulli : I-I went a-alone... Why...?

Y/n : Your teacher called me and said that never to take your father at your school...

Sulli : My father...? B-but I was alone... *hides behind Xen*

Y/b : Come here...

Xen : Hey relax... What's your problem if she takes someone else with her...?

Y/n : Sir this our matter...

Xen : Sorry but I'm wanting to get into your matter...

Y/n : So was it you who went to her school with her...?!?!

Xen : YES.... It was me... Any problem...?

Y/n : Endless problem...

Xen : Why do you have so much problems...? Can't she do want ever she wants...?

Y/n : Frist of all She is only 6 y/o... Secondly I bought her to Seoul from Jeonju-si to protect her and how am I suppose to let her do whatever she wants...? I don't want to lost my one and only child because of me...

Xen : *Sigh* Sebin hyung... Please call the guards...

Sebin : Guards....

*Suddenly some guards come inside and holded Y/n... Xen got closer to her...*

Xen : Now rest if the story you're gonna continue at my home...

*They took Y/n and Sulli with them... They reached to their home... They took them inside... Xen grabbed Y/n's hand took her in his room and locked the door...*

Xen : Now... Continue...

*Y/n was so afraid and she couldn't even open her mouth...*

Xen : I guess you still don't understand who I am... I am the most dangerous mafia of Seoul... *stands up and gets closer to her* And a mafia has no patience and mercy.... Got it....

Y/n : *Nodded her head as "Yes"*

Xen : Good one... Now the story that why did you came here who is Sulli's father and why does he harms you...

*Sulli told him everything but she was still in fear... After hearing her story Xen also got a bit afraid....*

Xen : So.... Sulli's dad wants her to be a mafia but you don't want that why he wants to murder you...

Y/n : Yes...

Xen : Aa.... More dangerous them me...

Y/n : Yes...

Xen : Never...

Y/n : Huh...?

Xen : He is a mafia of Jeonju-si and I'm the mafia of Seoul... How can he be dangerous then me...?

Y/n : ....

Xen : Say something...

Y/n : No comments...

Xen : Ok whatever.... I'm sorry...

Y/n : For...?

Xen : For bringing you here so rudely...

Y/n : It's ok...

*They looked at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds... They were feeling eachother's feelings for eachother... Xen holded her hand...*

Xen : Would you mind if we...

Y/n : No... I won't...

*Xen slowly get closer and kissed her softly.... Y/n kissed him back softly... They broke the kiss...*

Xen : I promise... I won't be the second YANG HYUK....

Y/n : I trust you...

*They hugged eachother softly... They did a little conversation between eachother... And them they came out from the room... Seeing them came out Sulli rushed to her mom and hugged her...*

Sulli : Mom are you alright....?

Y/n : Yes... I am... don't worry...