EPISODE :- 2

*Previously*

Xen : Wait... Does he knows that you're here...?

Sulli : No...

Sebin : Xen... They're on big trouble...

*Starts from here*

*Time skip*

*At Xen's home*

*Xen and Sebin was sitting at the couch silently... Then Sebin speak out...*

Sebin : Now what...?

Xen : What what...?!?! That's their matter... Not mine...!!!

Sebin : That lady-

Xen : Her name is Yeon Y/n...

Sebin : Ok ok... Yeon Y/n is your crush... And it's your responsibility to protect her...

Xen : Yeah...~ W-wait... WHAT...?!?! I don't like her... She is not my crush... How can say such nonsense

*Xen immediately gets up and goes to his room , locks the door and lays on his bed...*

Xen : No no no.... I can't I can't I can't.... I can't protect her.... It's risky.... This time I'll die if I lost them... It's impossible.... Too impossible.... *sigh*

*He closes his eyes to take some rest... But he's remembering their face and Eden's talks... He gets up with fear.... He was breathing heavily and sweating....*

*Xen's thoughts P.O.V*

I have to protect them... Yeon Y/n... The second person I loved... And they're also in a great danger.... But I'm too irresponsible... What if.... I lost them too....? Aarghh...!!! Ok I'll decide it later....

*After some minutes he felt asleep*

*Time skip*

*He woke up and hear someone banging the door of his room... He opened the door...*

Sebin : YAH...!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?!?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR SO LONG...!!!

Xen : Relax hyung... I was just sleeping...

Sebin : Ok whatever... Come... It's time for dinner....

Xen : TIME FOR WHAT...?!?!

Sebin : Dinner...

Xen : Now how am I supposed to sleep tonight....

Sebin : Don't worry.... Alcohol aren't finished yet...

Xen : O....k....

*Meanwhile Y/n and Sulli's conversation*

Y/n : Sulli... How many times I've told you to not to take anything from strangers....

Sulli : But they weren't bad...

Y/n : I don't care... They were strangers...

Sulli : Fine... I'm sorry....

Y/n : It's ok... But next time... Be careful... *hugs her*

Sulli : Btw , mom...

Y/n : Hmm...?

Sulli : Teacher said that tomorrow we all have to take our father at school... What will I do...?

Y/n : You'll go alone and if teachers ask you'll say "I forgot to bring him..." Ok...

Sulli : Ok... *sadly*

Y/n : I'm sorry.... But that cruel human won't let me live....

Sulli : I know mom... Dad is really bad...