Competition pt.2

Word count: 1,103

Sanji:
"YOU'RE- YOU'RE- YOU'RE- YOU'RE"

Sanji:
"YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO CONFESSED TO USOPP-KUN!?"

Chopper:
"SOMEONE CONFESSED TO USOPP!?"

Sanji:
"YOU'RE A DEVIL FRUIT EATER!?"

Yuki:
"Yeah, you caught me...I'm Yuki and yes I'm the guy who confessed to Usopp and yes I am also a devil fruit eater"

Sanji:
"Since you're not an animal and you're a guy, what I'm about to do now isn't against any laws or rules!"

Yuki:
"what do you-"

Before Yuki could finish his sentence he saw Sanji lifting his foot for a kick, ready for him. Before Sanji could kick Yuki, good thing Chopper was able to stop Sanji right on time.

Yuki:
"phew.."

Sanji:
"Why'd you stop me!? I was about to kick him! AND IT WASN'T AGAINST ANY LAWS OR RULES BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN ANIMAL OR A LADY SO IT'S PERFECTLY FINE TO KICK HIM IN THE FACE"

Chopper:
"Sanji! we can't do that!"

Sanji:
"why not?!"

Chopper:
"Usopp doesn't know that he's the guy that confessed to him, Usopp just thinks he's a bird so if he transforms back to a bird after you kick him, his face will still look bruised and we'll get blamed for that!"

Sanji:
"you're right...damn. you're lucky"

Chopper:
"What do you like about Usopp?"

Yuki:
"I like him because he's really kind and cute too, I love that he's goal-oriented and he never fails to make me laugh, he always puts his friends first. And I don't want anybody else but him."

Sanji:
"..."

Chopper:
"woahhh!"

Sanji:
"How did you meet Usopp-kun?"

Yuki:
"Me and him were childhood friends but I had to move to another village so that's how we got separated...But I have been searching for him because I have liked him since we haven't even met. I was watching him and he noticed me. And then that's when we started becoming friends. Although I think he doesn't remember me anymore."

Sanji:
"how's that?"

Yuki:
"When I confessed to him, he looked at me like a stranger and asked me who I was...It broke my heart but it was understandable, we haven't seen each other for years."

Sanji:
"Even though you guys were childhood friends, I will not let you have Usopp-Kun that easily!"

Chopper:
"You can fight later! I'm starting to smell Usopp"

Yuki:
"WAIT REALLY!?"

Yuki was about to transform into a bird but Sanji could stop him right on time by grabbing his arm tightly, because Sanji didn't want anybody lying to Usopp, so Usopp would like that person better than himself.

Yuki:
"Oi, what are you doing!?"

Sanji:
"You don't need to transform because Usopp-kun will find out anyway! And also lying to a person or turning yourself into a cute animal just so that you could win him over is cheap. and. pathetic tactic, plus I want a REAL competition."

Yuki:
"tsk!"

Usopp knocked on the door before going inside. When Usopp finally went inside, he was shocked to see the person who confessed to him standing next to Sanji.

Usopp:
"What happened to the bird!? And why is he here!?"

Sanji:
"He was the bird!"

Usopp:
"WHAT!?"