Chapter 3: 4 years later

Claire and Eleanor were ready. It was the day of the gift Ceremony. 'I don't want to Disappoint Papa's Legacy'. Eleanor thought, truthfully.

It was in a Few hours, Eleanor was nervous. Claire reassured Eleanor that they would both get Useful gifts.

3 hours later, Tommy said" It is both your Ceremony. The Village depends on us. Be Kind". Eleanor and Claire nodded.

Tommy sighed and got the Candle. He turned around and said" 15 years ago.... this Candle blessed us with a Miracle. Let's hope that my children will be having Gifts". Claire went first.

Claire silently walked up to her door. It was glowing. "Do promise to use this Miracle for Good and Make this Family Proud". Tommy said, holding the candle. Claire nodded and touched the candle. Then she walked over and touched the door.

The Door, much to Tommys happiness, glowed and Claire had a Cake in her hand. Claire said" Dad, Dont you have a wound?". Tommy said" yes". Claire cut the cake and said" Eat this". Tommy ate it and the Wound was gone.

"We have a New Gift!". Tommy said. Eleanor walked down now, the whole of the Hall was looking at her. Eleanor did the Same thing(because I was to Lazy to type the Speech part). Eleanor touched the candle and then touched the door. Eleanor screamed" ah I've got a Splinter". Suddenly, Eleanor felt Rain.

Eleanor smiled and the Cloud turned to a Rainbow. "We have two new gifts!".