Chapter 2

Aurora's POV

"Hey Rachell....Jade.... isn't this a school party?" I asked my two friend looking at the three people walking to the party.

"yes Aria, now take off your shirt and get wet! Or else I'll get Stefan to take it off for you?" what is Rachell doing to me?

I took off my shirt so now I was just in my bikini with some short-shorts on top.  Stefan started to walk over to us. Stefan came behind me and grabbed me by my waist.

"Hey guys." Stefan said.

Okay here it is Stefan and I are really close friends so it looks like we are dating but WE ARE NOT DATING!

"Hey Stefan do you know those people?" I asked pointing to three people.

" oh those people I saw them earlier." jade said. "The girl was hold up a picture of some girl and talking about her, it looked like they were looking for someone, and they are coming is way."

oh my god when I find out who they are, they come.... just great.

"Hi I'm looking for an Aurora Rose?" the girl asked

"And what do you want ask her?"  I asked them

"We want to talk to her about her.... birth parents" she said

"h-her w-what?" I asked. what is she talking about? my parents aren't my parents?

Stefan's grip got tighter at what I said because he knew me to well for what was going to happen next. I started to fight against his grip to walk away before I start to yell at them for saying something they shouldn't have.

"Stefan let go of me!!!!" I yelled 

"texted us later Aria...." jade said, and both my best friend left me....

"Dude let go of her" the guy with dark blue-green eyes said to Stefan.

"Stefan let go of me please?" I asked him. he let me go and I walked away. the boy with the blue eyes started to run up to me. I pushed him slightly...

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" I yelled at him.

"hey, hey come on -"

"what were you saying about birth parents?"

"are you Aurora Rose.... Aria?"

"yes now tell me or I'm calling the cops"

"for what"

"harassment" I only pulled the cop card because I wanted to know how he knew me and because my dad is a cop.