23.I like Him.

In Ohm's Condo

Nanon's POV

He was reading for his exams and I am resting my head on his lap while playing with his shirt. Suddenly he asked

Ohm : Non wanna come with me to meet my family tomorrow morning?

Nanon : Sure!

Ohm : I don't know how they will react to you but for now I will introduce you to them as my friend is that okay?

Nanon : I am okay with anything as long as you are with me Ohm.

Ohm : Don't talk to me with that sweet tone always okay...!!

Nanon : why won't I ? I know it triggers you.

Ohm : Yes triggers me to tickle you.

" Tickling "

" Tickling "

" Laughing "

" Giggling "

" Kissing "

Nanon : I love you Ohm.

Ohm : Don't say it often I might become a diabetic patient.

" Giggles "

):)

Next Day

Nanon : Should I wear this blue or this white?

Ohm : let me see......Emmmmm both big NO.

Nanon : Then this brown and orange shirt.

Ohm : Ohhh Nanon you don't have taste at all let me check your closet Emmmm not this , not this , this is bright, this is basic , this is shiny , this is dark...... Ufffff Na not this Nothing in this closet looks interesting.

Nanon : Then what should I wear?

Ohm : Emmmmm How about wearing nothing?

"Slap"

Ohm : Oouchhh.....it hurts Nanon.

Nanon : Eyi Sath, I am meeting your parents I should represent myself in good clothes and for your very kind information I'm getting ready  for your parents not for you to be naked.

Ohm : Then why are you asking me?

Nanon : Because it's your parents you might know their taste.

Ohm : First of all You look great in every fucking thing second of all you need not to ready up for anyone just be yourself. Now let me give you a quick peck

"Mmuhah"

Ohm : Get ready fast I will wait for you in the parking lot.

Nanon : Oh god this Ohm of mine is Whipped.

):)

At Ohm's Home

Nanon's POV

We are at Ohm's Home the one welcomed us was Ohm's Mom Mrs.Kiah , She was bright and Ohm is just like her when it come to looks.

Ohm : Meh this is Nanon my friend. And Nanon this is my Meh.

Nanon : Sawadee karb Nanon Korapat Kridpan krab.

Kiah : Ohhhh Sawadee Nanon , You are so handsome. I have never seen you before with Ohm?  Didn't you bring Drake Ohm?

Ohm : Yes we both met a month and half ago. That's why you have not seen him before. And about Drake he has surgery.

Kiah : Oh okay. Ohm doesn't get along with people that fast since you are his new friend I wonder what magic you have done on Ohm.

Nanon : Haha it's nothing like that Aunty. Ohm is good person he is bright and he does get along well.