PLAYLIST+MASHUP

¡PLAYLIST!

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒 —Edison Lighthouse.
(Isaac a Denisse)

" She talks kinda lazy, and people say she's crazy and her life is a mistery. Oh, but love grows where my Denisse (Rosemary)  goes and nobody knows like me"

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒—Lana del rey
(Denisse y Cedric)

" Why you always doing that?
Breaking up with me then making up just to make me mad, I think you traste like rock candy, sweet like beaches, leave me all sandy. Why do you leave me with watercolor eyes? Young love don't always last forver."

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒— Taylor Swift
(Denisse y Cedric)

"He's is tall and handsome as hell.
He's si bad but he does it so well i can see the end as it begins"

𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 — Labrinth and Zendaya.

"Hey Lord, you know i'm tired"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔—Taylor Swift

"He is sensible and so incredible.
and all my single friends are jealous.
He says everything i need to hear.
And it's like i couldn't ask for anything better. He opens up my door and i get into his car And he says "you look beautiful tonight" and i feel perfectly fine. But i miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain And 2:00 a.m and i'm cursing your name. So in love that you act insane And that's the way i loved you"

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄—Emma Louise

"My head is a jungle"

𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐃—Taylor Swift (Denisse)

"They say i did something Bad
Then why's it feel so good?

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑—Taylor Swift.

"Baby i miss you, and i swear i'm gonna change, trust me"

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘—Queen

"can you feel my love heat? Come on and sit on my hot-seat of love. And tell me how do you feel like after all, i'd like for you and i to go romancing"

𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒—Taylor Swift
(Denisse y Cedric)

"We were built to fall apart. Then fall back together"

𝐀𝐋𝐋  𝐈  𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 —Olivia Rodrigo.
(Harry a ?)

"All i want is love that last, is all I want too much to ask?"

𝐉𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘—Olivia Rodrigo.

"All your friends are so cool, you go out every nigth, you're livin' the life. Got pretty face, pretty boyfriend too. I wanna be you so bad, and i don't even know you All I see is what i should be"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 —Nina Simone/Lana Del Rey.
(Daphne)

"But the other woman will always cry herself to sleep. The other woman will never have his love to keep"

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄—Mac DelMarco.

"it's just like seeing her for the first time again"