Morro!?

Lloyd's PoV

"Morro!?" I was shocked.
"Well hi Lloyd" he said laughing awkwardly.
"Oh yeah I suppose I forgot to tell you, son" my father started. "Since the Preeminent is gone all ghosts, who deserve a second chance got brought here to the departed realm" he continued.
"B-But why him!? He literally tried to kill me and my friends! I mean sure he helped us on the day of the Departed but that doesn't change the fact of his bad actions!" I was angry, yet frustrated at te same time.
"About that...I wanted to apologize for everything I've done..." Morro started while looking on the ground, slitly bowing his head. He looked back up and continued "...and I know that what i have done in the past is unforgiveable, but I want to make it up to you no matter how. I want to show you that I have changed, that I am someone to trust."
I looked at him a bit unsure 'Should I trust him? Well, my father seems to trust him...might aswell give it a shot.'
My father and Morro lookd at me and waited for an answer.

"Son?"

I looked up to both of them "Fine, I will give you a chance to proof yourself. But it will take some time for me to forgive you for your actions." Morro seemed relieved to hear that "Its fine, I understand, but thanks for giving me a chance."

"Soooo what now-?"

"I will be heading back now, son, how about you and Morro get to know eachother better?"

"Sure"

And with that my father walked away and left me and Morro alone.

~A little later, still Lloyd's PoV~

After talking for a while I started to warm up to him and to understand, why Morro possesed me and tried to curse the 16 Realms. In the end i knew, that the Preeminent forced him and his friends to do it and threatened them with taking their 'freedom' and locking them up.

With my next question I surprised him quite a bit.

Morro's PoV

"Can I meet your friends? They seem to be great people as how you describe them." Lloyd really throw me offboard with his question, I would have never guessed, that he would want to meet them this soon.

"E-eh sure!" I answered him nevertheless. He seemed genuinely happy with that and smiled.
Me and Lloyd started walking, well I floated slitly above the ground, and I led him through a forest and to a clearing, where you could see four people floting and talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you, when Lloyd meets Morro's friends.