lunch

"guess what." i say to omar and edvin.

"what??" they both reply.

"THE CHRIS BLACKWELL JUST TALKED TO ME AND OFFERED ME TO COME OVER TO THE RECORDING STUDIO FOR ISLAND RECORDS." i shout.

"oh my gosh that's so cool!!" omar says. he hugs me.

"im so proud! so when are you gonna start recording songs?" edvin asks.

"i don't know yet. hes gonna email me a date sometime this week." i say, "that means we can all hang out the rest of the week.

edvin smiles and says, "good."

"any plans for today?" omar asks.

"nope." edvin replies, "up to you guys."

"do you guys wanna hang out with the heartstopper cast?" i ask the two of them, "cormac says they aren't filming today. i think they are going out for lunch."

"omg yes i would love to meet them!" omar says.

"i'm down." edvin replies.

"okay let me ask cormac what time lunch is."

i leave my bedroom and knock on cormacs doors

knock knock

"cormac are you up??" i shout.

he opens the door.

"what is it?" he says.

"you're going to lunch with the cast right?" i ask.

"yeah why?"

"me, omar, and edvin wanna come with." i say.

"ooo that would be fun. we are having lunch at 12:15." he says, "we are going to this new diner that just opened up in town."

"okay! we are gonna leave around 12 then." i tell cormac, "wanna come with us? omar is driving."

"yeah sure. now let me get ready."

"haha okay see ya." i tell him and closed his door.

i walk back into my room, "we are gonna leave at 12 and lunch is at 12:15" i tell omar and edvin.

"okay got it." edvin says. he's sitting on my bed already dressed.

"your already dressed? that was fast." i say, "oh and where's omar?"

"in the bathroom." edvin laughs.

"haha okay. lemme get ready."

i walk into my closet. i pick out a white sheer flower dress. after i do my hair and select my jewelry.

"you look good." omar tells me.

"aww thank you omar." i say while walking to my bed. i check my phone and it says 11:55, "i think we should start heading out now."