BOYS

the next day

i lied. i actually wasn't gonna be in the studio today. i just didn't wanna see kit. we almost kissed and i think i have feelings for edvin. i don't know. the whole thing is a mess.

right now i need to focus on my music. even though i'm not in the studio today i need to post some stuff to promote my debut single.

cedric and i decided we are going to officially release my song, 'minor' we're also gonna start making my ep. i'm really excited for everything!

camryncorrin posted

liked by kit.connor, edvinrydings, and 55, 768 others
camryncorrin SURPRISE!!! you guys will be able to listen to 'minor' on all streaming platforms very soon.

view 379 comments

cormachydecorrin ❤️❤️❤️

edvinrydings YESS
camryncorrin OMG HI EDVIN

kit.connor excited!!!
liked by camryncorrin

camcorrinfan1 my favorite singer
camryncorrin my favorite fan x

will.gao_ release date. now.
camryncorrin be patient!

officialomar MY FAVORITE
liked by camryncorrin

something that i like to do is write in my journal. people may think having like a diary is childish, but i think it's a really important thing to do. like if you don't have anyone to talk to just write. i get most of my song ideas from just writing random diary entries.

"camryn are you home?" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"yeah." i tell back to her.

"i'm gonna be home late from work okay." she tells me.

"okay bye." i say.

"bye." she replies and shuts the front door.

i'm now home alone.

i like being home alone. i can sing as loud as i can lol. but to be honest being alone is better than hanging out with a big groups of friends. like if your alone you can do whatever you want and you won't be judged. i writ most of my songs alone on my bedroom or bathroom floor.

ring ring ring

my phone rang. it was edvin. i smiled really wide. i missed him a lot and i'm really glad he called. i was starting to think he forgot about me.

i pick up the phone.

"hey edvin!" i say.

"hi cam!!" he said, "i miss you so much. and there's so much i wanna tell you."

"yeah? what's up?"

"okay 1, young royals got renewed for a second season. and 2, my family is going on holiday to london so i'll get to see you again!" he informs me.

"oh my gosh! what the heck! i'm so happy for you and i'm so excited to see you again. when are you coming?" i say.

"i'm coming next month i think." he says, "ooo you need to tell me all about your music."

"alright." i say.

we both laugh and talk for around 2 hours. i love this boy.

after we finished chatting i fell asleep. but then i woke up to knocking on my door. it was cormac.

"camryn! answer!" i hear him knocking.

"coming." i say while getting up from my bed.

i open the door.

"what's up?" i say.

"okay so i'm not supposed to tell you this but like kit is supposed to ask you out soon. i don't know when or where but that's what the cast has been saying and i know you like edvin so i suggest you don come to set tomorrow." cormac tells me.

"that was a lot. but woah. um isn't tomorrow the last day of filming?" i ask cormac.

"yeah, and i know how badly you wanna see the cast but i don't want you to reject kit and then he's all sad for the last day of shooting."

"yeah yeah i totally get it. thanks for telling me by the way. you can come in if you want" i tell him.

cormac walks into my room and sits on my bed.

"so are you dating edvin yet?" he asks me.

"no." i say.

"why not? he's obviously into you and your obviously into him. it's a match made from heaven."

"yeah but i don't know how i'm gonna reject kit." i start, " like am i just supposed to cut him off and let him find out by like rumors on twitter that i'm dating edvin."

"maybe you and edvin could be low key you know." he tells me.

"yeah but. i don't know. i don't think i can date anyone now." i tell cormac, "people already think i'm dating kit. it's stupid."

"maybe once you release your song you can get interviewed and you can tell everyone the truth if they ask you about your dating life." he suggests.

"that's actually a really good idea." i say.

"so don't talk to kit much okay." he tells me.

"yeah, okay."

"i'll tell the cast you have to be in the studio again tomorrow."

"yeah thanks cormac." i say smiling.

"anytime cam cam."

-

once cormac left my room i immediately got my journal and started writing.