ii.

bahiyyih

bahiyyih

"i still want you
even though you're here with me
i need you to smile because
you're my reason to smile."

She is sitting under the porch, hair soaked, eyes closed, a slight smile floating on her lips. Hikaru is a person who loves the rain and the night, because it is a great source of inspiration, and she says I am one too, so I try to do my best. She's always there for me, I couldn't count the number of times, the number of hours, the number of nights I've spent crying in her arms, the number of hours we've spent entwined in silence, looking at each other, detailing each other's faces. She's beautiful.

"- Karu," I whispered.

She lifted her head, sparkle in her eyes, and reached out her hand to me. I helped her up. In her rush, her arms came around me and she quickly kissed my nose. I smiled as I opened the door to her house while she clung to me.

"- Will you make me some hot chocolate? While I put on some dry clothes" she asked into my neck.
- Of course, beautiful, anything you want," I said.

She smiled at me and went upstairs. When I went to her room, I found her sitting on her bed, her hair disheveled, a towel around his neck, and her nose in my sweater. Her eyes met mine and I saw that she was crying. and through the crystal beads that flooded her cheeks, she said something she doesn't often say:

"- I love you. I love you so much, hiyyih..."

I walked over to her, put her hot chocolate on the bedside table, and took her in my arms.

"-Me too, Karu, so much.
-What?" she asked, smiling.
- I love you. More than anything."

Her hands went to my cheeks. I shivered as they were frozen. And her lips went to mine.
She was inspired again.