iii.

hikaru

hikaru

"maybe a day,
you'll realize that i will always be there for you
because only fools fall for you,
and I'm the biggest fool."

My mother deserted, she left. She was the only family I had, close to me... Even if she wasn't there. And she left a letter, that's all. And I've been reading it over and over again, and crying for hours, even though I don't feel like I have any tears left. I feel like i'm anaesthetised, it's a horrible feeling...

Hiyyih. I need her. I need to have her next to me, I need to be in her arms, I need to hear her sing, I need her...

Hikaru
My mother is gone...She only left a letter

Hiyyih <3
Don't move from your bed, I'm coming.

By the time she arrived, it felt like centuries had passed and only a few minutes had passed. I didn't see her coming, but I felt her warm breath on my neck. She hugged me, and the tears came back. I felt helpless, for the first time. Disarmed, betrayed by my mother, exposed... Her body began to move, she stood up silently, took my guitar, my notebook, and began to play. well, to try. It's not very well tuned, so it sounded off, a little. I laughed softly, took it from her hands, and began my favorite song. her voice mingled with mine, softly, and then, he closed her eyes and began to sing clearly. her voice was shaking. she too had begun to cry.

"only fools fall for you, only fools
only fools do what I do, only fools fall.."
She smiled sadly, and said, standing up:

"- You know, I think I've never been happier than when I'm with you. You're the only person I feel truly alive with. I feel alive when you smile, when you laugh. Alive when you tell me "I love you", alive when I get under the comforter at night and you're there, next to me, hugging me. Alive when you kiss me, when your eyes reflect your thoughts... I feel alive when I look at you, sitting on the couch, playing the guitar or just when you watch a movie, and you glance at me, I feel alive. When your hand holds mine, when you hold on to me, when, in the evening, well after midnight, you whisper in my ear something stupid and that just to make me laugh. ... I am alive when you put your head against mine, when our lips touch and your hands rest on my waist ... I am alive, when I am with you. Apparently, only idiots fall for you. I am happy to be the biggest idiot in the world. Karu ... I hate to see you cry, especially for her, she's really not worth it, she's bad and you know it..."

While saying this, she had sat on my lap, straddling me, and her gaze planted in mine, her eyes burning with tears, she had just unpacked the most beautiful words I had ever heard.

"- I really don't know what I would do if you weren't here for me. You make me feel special, more than anything,"I whispered.
- I'll always be there for you, always."

And, smiling sincerely, she pressed her mouth to my forehead.