Severus' Acting

'Probably thinking on how to not make it happened' he thought before going into her mind and listened.

The moment he heard some of the content, he froze and pulled out, looking at the girl in shock. Her words repeated in his mind despite him wanting it to stop.

'I just have to figure out a plan...'

'...how do I get my professor in my bed?'

'should I just drug him?'

'..ask the girls for help maybe..'

'I will have to keep him in my life for years to come..'

'..His basically with me in the future, so my plan worked...I just have to figure out what plan future me used'

'I'll have to make it quick...'

'My pussy is so wet, maybe his right after all. I really can't live without his cock inside me...'

'I want it...'

'...I wanna cry, my pussy feels so empty...'

'...I want my hubby's big, thick cock...'

Severus was so shocked...and so turned on.

'Ms Granger's wet right now' the though alone made his already hard cock harder. 'I want her'

'Since her pussy is already wet, might as well full fill the lady's wishes. Can't have my future wife crying because I'm not fucking her thirsty pussy, can I' he thought lustfully.

'My future self may just be right, my darling wife just might be a slut, getting wet in class'

Looking around, he saw everyone was already awake and talking.

'The discussion will have to wait another day'

'I want that pussy on my cock right now'

"Seeing that everyone is super excited and some unfortunate one's sad. Everyone will have the day to get your thoughts in order and you'll be discussing this tomorrow. Everyone will have something to say, I want no excuses. Now dismissed. Ms Granger, stay back." He said without looking at her at all.

Quickly the classroom cleared and only him and Ms Granger were currently in.

Wandlessly, he looked the door and place a silencing charm.

"Is there anything you need Professor?" she asked, looking calm and collected as usually.

Severus looked at her and pretended to frowned.

"Ms Granger" he started calmly with his usually sneer.

"Yes professor" she replied.

"I can smell your dripping pussy from here" he sneered

Her eyes widen and stuttered, "E-excuse me professor. That's very inappropriate" she exclaimed flushing red.

"Your dirty pussy dripping wet in the classroom, isn't?" he sneered as he leaned back into his chair. Watching as she rubbed her thighs together.

'Turned on now aren't you, my little whore'

"Professor I-"

"You what?" he interrupted sneering

"I-I did no such thing" Severus watch her trying to keep her calm mask on

"So, you're not wet?" he rose a brow at her

"N-no professor" she replied shakily

"If I bended you over my desk right now to check, your not wet?" he asked, still keeping on his usually face