Project 3: One Shot i

» 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 ~

His eyes fluttered open to a beam of the sun's rays hitting his face. He took a deep breath, relishing the morning. Gently, he yawned, sliding out of bed.

That was when he noticed his conspicuous lack of clothes. His eyes frantically roamed his bedroom. A toe of his shoes peeked from outside the open door. A single black stiletto was tangled with his pants near the door frame, its pair sitting near an emerald colored dress.

Suddenly he snapped his head to the space in the bed next to him.

Her red hair splayed across her pillow, his black shirt stood out of her milky skin under the silky white covers, smelling of vanilla and breathing peacefully.

He smacked his head in frustration.

And that's when the hangover hit.

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

"I don't want to, Sirius, please just no!" James protested, but it was like talking to a wall because Sirius wasn't listening to any of it.

"Nah mate. The breakup with Alena has had you moping in the living room for too long." Sirius began.

"Sirius, its been three years since Alena was even brought up-"

"And it was rough on you when she left," Sirius continued undeterred.

"Pads, I broke up with her-"

"And now you want to let loose at the pub to forget all about her." he finished with a flick of his hair. James rolled his eyes.

"Is this about Brian?" he asked.

Sirius widened his eyes. "Brian? Who the hell is Brian? We don't know any Brians here, this is about you," he insisted.

James sighed. He knew his friend was hurting, it couldn't have been easy finding out his boyfriend of six years had been sleeping with his neighbor. Said boyfriend was then broken up with, and Sirius moved into James's house to get away from Creepy Shelly.

However, the reason James agreed to skip out on writing his paper to spend a night out wild with Sirius wasn't Brian and Creepy Shelly, but the ring hidden in Sirius's drawer, abandoned but not forgotten.

[thats all <3 this is very much based on an aesthetic which is why its odd and strewn about and yeah thats all i may never have originally published this but here we are]