6.

Recap: Luthra's and Karan got to know the truth, Preeta to know about her miscarriage her getting unconscious

IN Luthra house:

"Preeta" everyone shouted but soon got relaxed her being held by someone seeing the person Veer and Neha smiled, Shrishti was shocked, Karan was first relaxed that his Preeta was saved but soon got jealous of her being in someone else's arms he was not feeling good seeing the person in front of him.

Karan was the first one to come towards the followed by others took Preeta from the man's arm and made her lay on the couch and shouted"Girish...Girish Pani leke aa" "hey Baby Doll wake up" "Di utho naa""oye best friend uthna"" Princes wake up" " isse hua kya hai Veer. Don't tell me ki tune use uski Pregnancy ke baare mai bata diye" asked the stranger on Which veer just nodded"Tu pagal hai kya, mai hi bewakuff jo tujhe bol raha hun doctor ne mana kiya tha ki nahi batana kuch bi aisa jo baat stress de aur tu" he almost shouted at him and present there was shocked seeing the man shouting at VEER ARORA and how the hell he know everything but Karan was least interested in Knowing about this man.

Soon Preeta got conscious Karan being there beside her asked "Hey babydoll tum thik ho na" "Preeta are you fine""di ap thik ho na" Neha,veer and Shrishti asked at the same time, she smiled seeing there care and ignored Karan and said "I am fine". Karan felt bad but ignored knowing he deserves this so was about to say something when the man standing behind said"Ab hum yahan hai toh JAAN ko kuch kaise ho sakta hai"

"Tum"  Preeta shouted. whereas Karan was Jealous and shocked and his hands formed in fist making his knuckles go white and jaws clenched in anger at the audacity of the man calling his babydoll jaan while others were confuse except Veer, Shrishti and Neha.

Note : sorry for small update but having Physics test tomorrow and i am in 12th so please don't mind.

hope you like it

More interesting twist ahead. Please support

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
TARGET  VOTE  45+       COMMENT 15+

Double update