Adam was found.

Jonah quickly looked around Adam's room carefully making sure he's not here. Jonah starts reading the notes but one note caught his eye, he picked up the note from a tall shelf reading it. "Dear: Jonah your probably worried sick about me and I'm really sorry for that. Back to the point don't look for me please thanks Jonah I love you. Kind regards -Adam"

Jonah starts tearing up putting the note in his pocket grabbing his car keys quickly. He sprinted out the door into his car and starting driving, he looked everywhere but nothing. Then he found a suspicious vehicle out of curiosity Jonah stepped out to the vehicle looking through the glass windows. He saw Adam laying in the backseat shivering , he started to pry the door open without waking Adam. He suddenly got the door open and fell ontop Adam in the car. Jonah just gets red a bit but picked up Adam and put him in his car , he put a blanket over Adam so he won't be so cold. Jonah parks the car somewhere near a park. going in the backseat Jonah cuddles Adam snice he was still shivering a bit. They both fell asleep in the car warm in each other's arms Jonah whispered to himself "I love you too Adam.."

Well part 3 soon??

Well part 3 soon??