Chapter 2 - 100

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush name
BF/N - best friends name
M/N - male name
F/N - female name
E/N - enemy name

...................

(***WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS GORE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK***)

It was October. The most dark and gloomy time of the year. I was just walking home from school. I heard loud sounds coming from an alley. It sounded like people fighting, and yelling. But that's when it all went black...

(Earlier that Day...)

Me and (F/N) were walking to class. Of course, I was talking about my big fat crush on (C/N). She called me a weirdo, all the time, honestly, my crush was the most mysterious kid in the school!

Since kindergarten, he had this odd tattoo on his neck that wouldn't wash off. I looked like an "100". By grade 5, it turned into a "97". It's grade 8 now, and it's a "95". I don't know if it's a joke or something, but most of the school LOVES him (he's popular). They don't seem suspicious about it; sometimes that bothers me.

Also (C/N) is kinda a Daredevil, he would do crazy things! Like he once in grade 3, he climbed a tree to grab a frizebee. He was at least 7 meters high when he got it, then he slipped and fell all the way down! Everyone swore they heard half of the bones in his body crack, and snap. But he immediately jumped up like nothing happened, he only had a few scars.

By now, it seemed everyone forgot about that, and it's just me worrying about it. But I had to continue my investigation. But it seemed the answer just walked right up to me...

(Present)

I woke up tied up to a lamp post in the alley. Some random dudes were looking through my bags. "Who are you?" I called looking at the men. One of them shot me a pericing look, it seemed to stab right through me.

"Is this your name?" Asked the other man, walking up to me with my ID card. "Ya," I answered, "and what do you want from me?"

They ignored me, and I saw them grab out a dark object... It was a GUN?!?! I gasped and screamed. It felt like every vein in my body was on fire! The other guy untided me from the pole and shoved me to the ground. My body smacked the concrete hard, my ears were ringing in panic.

"Your the one we were ordered to kill," the man with the gun said. He pointed it directly at me and was about to pull the trigger. Then I heard someone scream "NO!" and jumped upfront of the man fractions of seconds before the gun shot. The bullet hit the boy instead! I was too stunned to talk, I could barely even breath, my vision was getting blurry.

Then the two men dropped everything, and ran away. And the boy collapses to the ground. I leaped up and jumped to the person, turning him over. It was (C/N)!!! My heart felt like it stopped, uncontrollable tears ran down my face. There was a bullet straight into his head, blood was pumbing out. "No... (C/N)... " I wimpered pulling him close to me. I put my ear to his chest trying to find his pulse. There was... Nothing.

As I held him, after a few minutes I could feel his body grow cold. By then, his skin was pale and there was a pool of blood beneath his head drenching his hair. I slowly got up preparing to call 911 or something... Till I heard something move. I looked down at (C/N) and saw that the bullet hole in his head, became just a scar. "What the hell... " I said backing away.

Then he put a hand up to his head and slowly opened his eyes. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like I was going  to throw up. He sat up and looked at me. "Before you freak out," he started, putting his hands up.

I was leaning against the wall, trying not to pass out. I swore he was just dead a minute ago! What the HECK is happening?! Black spots were covering my vision, but I tried to stay conscience. I looked at his neck, where his tatoo was. It went from "95" to "94" now. That's when the realization hit me.

"Your tatoo, on your neck... " I managed to say. (C/N) got up and walked towards me.

"Let me explain."

............

720 words and 3735 characters

   - Dove Cloud

Authors Note: so people, did u like that? Would you like a part 2? I'm probably gonna write one anyways! 😅