CHAPTER 4

Hello friends...

I am back with the next part...

Enjoy reading the update...

SASSY GIRL HAS MY HEART

CHAPTER 4

Naina got up with a bad hangover the next morning. Her head was paining so terribly that she feared that it would explode any moment now. As she was about to get up, her eyes fell on a small note that was kept on the bedside table. Her lips curved on its own accord as she read on,

Juice ke saath dono tablets pee lena, headache kamm ho jaayega.

Shanta aunty ne breakfast banaa diya hai, tum fresh hokar khaa lena.

Main thodi der mein tumse milne aaunga...

Sameer...

Naina couldn't believe what she read. Was this the same Sameer Maheshwari who had insulted her in the college few days ago. She closed her eyes and instantly the events of last night flashed in her mind. She remembered how he had helped her get into her apartment and made her rest on her bed, how she had stopped him from leaving her alone and how he had stayed behind, just for her.

Her head throbbed again as the ache increased. She hastily took the medicines and swallowed them as fast as she could along with the orange juice. She closed her eyes for a few more minutes and her headache came down. After a while, she dragged herself out of the bed and rushed towards the washroom to freshen up.

After half an hour or so, she was ready and came out to the living room to find the breakfast kept on the table. Her stomach growled in need as she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. She was about to open the lid of the casserole, when the doorbell rang. By the time she walked towards the door, she knew who it would be. There was no one who could visit her other than a certain someone who had left a note for her.

Keeping her nervousness aside, she opened the door swiftly. Her breath hitched the moment her eyes fell on the handsome and dashing Sameer Maheshwari. He leaned on the doorframe taking in the appearance of his dream girl. Dressed in a red crop top paired with white short pants, she looked cute and adorable. His mind wandered, "Really Sameer??? Cute and adorable... Accept it that she is looking hot and sexy."

"Sameer... andar aao naa..." Her sweet voice broke his trance and he entered her apartment. His eyes roamed around her luxurious home. Last night, he hadn't noticed her flat as his whole attention was focused on his dream girl. As he stood in the living room, Naina took in his appearance. Dressed in a blue t-shirt paired with black pants, he looked wonderful. Her eyes noticed his wet hair along with the drenched hems of his t-shirt.

Sameer turned to her at that instant and asked, "Tum... tum ab thik ho? Sar ab bhi dard kar raha hai kya?" She blinked her eyes to control the moisture that had gathered in her eyes. No one had ever asked her if she was fine. This was the first time that someone was asking her about her health. Even her parents had never cared to ask about it in her lifetime.

Her mouth dried and no voice came out. Sameer who was waiting for her reply looked at the different expressions that were playing on her face. Now, he was sure that she was trying to control her emotions for some damn reason. Understanding her dilemma, he offered her a glass of water which was kept on the dining table.

Naina drank the water in one go, not breaking her gaze from him. Keeping the glass away, she replied, "Main... main thik hun... thoda sa headache hai, par thode time mein thik ho jaayega. Thank you, Sameer. Tumne kal raat meri bohot help ki... maine itni pee li thi ki mujhe kisi cheez ka khayaal hi nahi tha. And... and... I am sorry for making you stay back in my bedroom. I hope you weren't uncomfortable."